+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: what is life?

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: what is life?

Yeah well how do you explain emotions other than they are just feelings that humanity feels and what will happen when the darkness come and cover the earth with all the sin that has happened over the year starting back when man first roamed the earth.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabanastre View Post
    Yeah well how do you explain emotions other than they are just feelings that humanity feels and what will happen when the darkness come and cover the earth with all the sin that has happened over the year starting back when man first roamed the earth.
    Every living creature has a feeling and sense of some kind even if it’s the most basic such as instinct and feel the world different compared to others.
    What your wondering is not so much about life but rather about the wrongs, the bad chouses we creatures act upon. I have read a lot on the topics and threads you have created, and this is just an observation of mine, but you wish to justify your own thoughts and feelings by asking people who share a like minded mentality of "what’s the point" kind of train of thought. As I said, the point is what you make it. People are not born evil nor are they born good, but a neutral balance that allows us to be either one or the other. Take the seven deadly sins for instance. Vanity, lust, greed, hate, pride, slothfulness, despair. These are the seven deadly sins... Notice anything peculiar about them? They are all basic and most primal of any animal behavior. What separates us from animals is that we are animals that are fully aware of these things and have the ability to choose to ignore them. But we Humans are animals by nature and there for will sicome to them on some level. The question is not how do I stay pure, but rather, how can I be the best person I can be? It's damage control. I see far too many people go, "Oh, I committed a sin, I am going to hell, I am beyond redemption so why be the best I can when I will always fail." The thing is to do better. Why do people choose to act out these sins, It’s because we are Human, we have primal impulses, but we have a chouse to ignore them. Some ignore them, some do not. There reasons varies.
    I have read peoples responses here on a thread called "Do you think you will go to Heaven or Hell" I have read so many people say they will go to hell and their reasons they believe they will is down right laughable. "I hurt my friend’s feelings... I am a bad person" Big 'F'ing deal every one has their toes stepped on one point in time, but the difference is the way you go about it. That’s just a small example.
    I am not perfect, and I am sure I have committed one of these sins just writing this message. Most likely anger, as I am frustrated right now trying to explain this. Big deal, it's small, you don't see me going "Oh no I am going to hell, I am bad because I was frustrated with some one." Pffffff... People need to relax, take a deep breath and take a step back and take a none biast look of your selves and see what you need to do to better your selves. We all get swallowed up by the moment then we lose our selves. I have to take a step back and look at my self every day to keep from spiraling into something I am not. Most it’s my anger that I have issues with, and I do my best to be better. It’s not easy but I try.
    But as I was saying, it’s a chouse to better your self and how you will go about this sin damage control. Too many people are all wrapped up in their own issues that they miss the big picture.
    The big picture is be the best person you can be, live life, experiance and learn and see all that is out there, good and the bad. By all means be who your but be awar of the right and the wrong.
    Now some people say "What justifies right and wrong?" Simple, its all basic knawlage. People who question "What is right and wrong?" they just want to argue.
    Last edited by Scourge; Feb 23, 2009 at 11:24 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie scorchrocketlauncher is off to a good start scorchrocketlauncher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabanastre View Post
    has anyone ever thoght was life really is and why we are here and what our perpose is if so give your thoghts here.
    There may be people who disagree with me and thats fine, but my opinion is: Life is meant to be lived in love, love for everyone, your family friends loved ones, strangers, enemies, I believe we are here on earth to love EVERYONE. I personally do not love everyone and frankly hate some people and wish bad things upon them. But that doesnt stop me to strive to love evryone. I believe in Jesus Chist as my Lord and savior, he loves me and I love him and that cures all the pain I have ever felt and will ever feel....thats enough for me. Happy is better than sad, glad is better than mad, friendlyness is better than aggression, and I have discovered these things about life and have found peace. Scorch

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scorchrocketlauncher For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Feb 23, 2009)

Newbie Vileofblood is off to a good start Vileofblood's Avatar
    Thanks

I think life is a cruel joke casted upon our depressed souls. I think that if there was no life for us here our nothingness would be joyful. I hate my lifes purpose at this moment but i still have hope that i will find my someone to give mylife purpose.

Why do i hate me?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vileofblood View Post
    I think life is a cruel joke casted upon our depressed souls. I think that if there was no life for us here our nothingness would be joyful. I hate my lifes purpose at this moment but i still have hope that i will find my someone to give mylife purpose.
    The problem is that you expect that once you find some one you will find happines or what ever kind of a reason for you to live, how ever, it is you your self that must find a reason to live, not some one else. Life is only as bad as you make it out to be. Your entire outlook on life is simply based off of your own perception. You are just lonely and there for resent any one who is actually happy and punish your self because of it. I have been there, thought the very same thing you did damn near all my life so don't say I don't understand, hell I even have a chemical imbalance in my head that makes me depressed and yet I can still look past that and see what is good with out even using meds. You just need to seround your self with the right kind of people. I wouldnt mind being one of those people to help and be a friend, also I speek from experiance. I am sure that there is many other people here who would also be one of those people to give you support.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

desxms (Feb 28, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5