Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what is love...

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

what is love...

okay... i have heard many many definitions of love and i was wondering what your definition of love.... How do you define love?

I most common one that I have heard is:
    Love is when you like someone so much that you want to spend the rest of your life with them.

Now for me that pretty much covers it but then i take into consideration the fact that you can love someone on different levels. You can love someone so much that you want to spend the rest of your life with them but then you could also love someone so much that you would die for them... to me that is two different kinds of love... you also have the first-time love and and a love for a brother or sister, and alot of other reason or ways... so what is your thoughts on the subject???

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is love...

for what i've seen and experience so far, love itself is a pre-existing "force" of the mind that only happends when two being shares a certain desire in a diverse matter.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is.......................
    Ok... I don't know what to say... The love I've wxperienced 'till know was an illusion. Love sometimes is an illusion that you adore so much that you're ready to do everything for this illusion to stay and never disapear, an illusion that blinds you, takes complete control over you. I remember i wrote a poem about this, it was in Latvian but in English it would be something like:

"I'm sittin in my room
    And watching the stars
    Slowly a feeling takes over...

The music grows silent,
    The cold dissapears,
    I feel only this... love

And I don't even care
    If this is just an illusion
    Because the main thing is that I feel,
    The main thing is that I have something to grab hold of..."

I wrote this a very, very long time ago when I was in love with a guy, that lived far away and I even knew he was cheating on me... and I didn't care... I was in love...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    okay... i have heard many many definitions of love and i was wondering what your definition of love.... How do you define love?
    I used to think it was merely the result of a complex blend of genetic memory, the desire to continue the species, and chemicals secreted by glands in the body. Although I have never experienced love, I'm starting to realize that it goes far beyond that. It really is a force, just as real as electricty, but far more unexplainable.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone who's special in your heart and you can feel something telling you it's that person. You just know you'll stay with that person for ever and you'll know that person will never leave you as well.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I used to think it was merely the result of a complex blend of genetic memory, the desire to continue the species, and chemicals secreted by glands in the body. Although I have never experienced love, I'm starting to realize that it goes far beyond that. It really is a force, just as real as electricty, but far more unexplainable.
    well granted it is a force but what exactly creates that force???

I hope that you do find love one day because everyone should and you don't know what your missing....

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    well granted it is a force but what exactly creates that force???
    I hope that you do find love one day because everyone should and you don't know what your missing....
    Someone once told me that I shouldn't write about love until I had experienced it for myself. (THAT GOES FOR YOU, TOO, YOU BLOODY PRE-PUBESCENT FANGIRLS!!!) I probably won't, though . . . I'm too cold-hearted; I've been working on my facade for too long. **shrug**

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Someone once told me that I shouldn't write about love until I had experienced it for myself. (THAT GOES FOR YOU, TOO, YOU BLOODY PRE-PUBESCENT FANGIRLS!!!) I probably won't, though . . . I'm too cold-hearted; I've been working on my facade for too long. **shrug**
    you better not be talking about me!! i am experiencing it right now and for your information I used to be cold hearted and i got past it when Rave talked to me and made me open up.... so you can to!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast