Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what is love...

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is love...

What is love?
    That is a silly question. Love is the feeling you get that develops between you and someone you have grown close too. When you want to talk to someone even though no one else will, that is love. Wanting to be by someone when they are all alone, or wanting to hold someone's hand and walk with them for a little bit and just doing it to enjoy their company, that is love. Being with someone who wants do do the same things for you, that is love.
    I haven't found anyone like that for me yet, but I'll keep going until I find them!
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    This is a conversation me and my big brother had one day:
    Me:whats love anyway greg?
    Greg: love is an excuse to lull a girl into a false sence of security so that she will let get some.
    Me:
    LMAO!
    I was afraid that there are people who think like that...
    Maybe your brother was just joking, as Rave said, but I'm sure there are such people and that just f**kin freaks me out! I mean with my naivness... I'm completely in gods hands about this... I hope I never meet guys like that and fall in love...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Love is a really strong emotion/power you get when you want to protect/feel/take someone or something in order to keep you or the other person happy. If a person were in love he/she would do practically anything to keep their significant other [not human it can be an animal too] safe and protected.
    Love can break down barriers and ignore what people think and/or say about the relationship but it can cause breakdown in humans, if one is hurt. Everything is fair in love and war
    Love is a cart that moves on wheels of trust, affection, compromisation and hope. And so on... So any insect of doubt dwelling inside your heart or mind can ruin the relationship. Love also depends on the person's loyalty towards the other and how they want to spend their life with or without it. For some, love might be photogenic which develops without light. And for others, it might [or is] based on strong feelings.

And also love can be your worst enemy incase you mis-use it Once in love you can do almost anything you like, or that's what it makes you think anyway.
    I agree with most of what you said but there are a few things that I disagree on...

I think that love is when you want to protect someone but you don't own the person you are with... granted I would like to be with one and only one person but I am not going to name names... I don't own the person and I don't want to. Trust is a major roll in love but i think that appreciation also plays a major roll along with knowing when to back off....

Newbie foxboy is off to a good start foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks

love can mean to care for or there is the more complicated meaning that says someone is the ideal partner for you in life,and that they reflect on you and respond to you in a way that makes you feel like you want to hold them forever.(....................that was a little corny but it is how I think it is.)

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    And also love can be your worst enemy incase you mis-use it Once in love you can do almost anything you like, or that's what it makes you think anyway.
    Of course, you shouldn't abuse and take advantage of love. If you do, that's when things tend to gradually fall apart, surfacing the hidden cracks.

Once in love you can do almost anything you like?

What do you mean? Yeah, you can feel empowered and stuff, but I am not sure if that's what you are talking about. You obviously can't do everything you like.

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I dunno what is love. But I know that love can conquer everything in our lives. But what I thought is love is hurting. Is it really? I am not really sure.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

"Love is an incurable disease - no one who catches it wants to recover, and all its victims refuse a cure." --Ibn Hazim

Truth.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is a blissful wonderful feeling that is sometimes innocent but once your heart is broken it becomes one of the most dreaded, horrid, melencholy, evil words/feelings anything has ever happened or a very painful word to hear to you once your heart is crushed.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast