Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: what is love...

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is love...

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    Love is a blissful wonderful feeling that is sometimes innocent but once your heart is broken it becomes one of the most dreaded, horrid, melencholy, evil words/feelings anything has ever happened or a very painful word to hear to you once your heart is crushed.
    Yea, but you know the great thing about love is that all hearts heal and all will fall in love again. Not saying that it will not leave scars but it will always heal.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok heres smple

love is like a rose if not nutured and cared for it will die ( made up bu me)

but rght know i feel as i should say love sucks

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is a Addiction.

You have it, or you don't, but when you have it, and loose it. You seek for it once again.

Love is a way for a guy to get into a girls pants, just because his lust factor has gotten stronger for the girl.

Lust & Love are some what the same.

[Spoken from are evil point a give]

Love is everlasting, and for two people to become somewhat, one.

((A nicer view))
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm...whats love? i always think that Love is something beautiful...a bond...
    shared by 2 ppl...or more or less... i don't know much about love for my experience in it is still.. ehh.. u know xD

but i know what fun is ^^ here... :
    YouTube - fruits basket - fun

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

love is what you make it and so is how you keep it because
    no matter hwo many time you love there is only one love that
    counts and thats the love you give to *ONE* person not 2 or 3
    and they love is ment for ever once given.

thats what i think love is
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie animevampireprincess is off to a good start animevampireprincess's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: what is love...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    okay... i have heard many many definitions of love and i was wondering what your definition of love.... How do you define love?

I most common one that I have heard is:
    Love is when you like someone so much that you want to spend the rest of your life with them.

Now for me that pretty much covers it but then i take into consideration the fact that you can love someone on different levels. You can love someone so much that you want to spend the rest of your life with them but then you could also love someone so much that you would die for them... to me that is two different kinds of love... you also have the first-time love and and a love for a brother or sister, and alot of other reason or ways... so what is your thoughts on the subject???
    well i guess that the deffinition of love would vary from person 2 person but mine would be that love is when you know that person has changed your life in a way that you know that w/o that person it'd be like that one special part of you that's missing could never be truly replaced or "FIXED", so i guess that'd be my deffinition of love <3

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Now, I've been thinking about it all day and I just need help with figuring this out, so I decided to put it here rather to make another thread...
    Do you think you can equall love to just caring a lot- caring so much that you can't sleep at night if you haven't talked to him/her all day... Just caring, nothing else... can you equall that to love? Please help me figure this out...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

This discussion has been moved here:

The Offical AO Love Thread

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4