+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what is love to you?

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

what is love to you?

what is love to you? in your own terms?
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is love to you?

Love to me is self-less devotion to those you care about.On the intimate level, it is..........hmm, I find it hard to explain on that level........All I've experienced on that one is a lie used to get laid. That's what most ppl experience.....even when Marraige is involved.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

lol thats good man, but lying just to get laid doesnt mean your making love but, stay on topic, what i mean is that if you lyed to one and used them then you be regreting of what you did
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

No I wouldn't, just means I act as I should.......Like an animal. It's just how we do things most of the time.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

love to me is the undying trust and devotion to you equal in life. yes you may "love" more than once in your life time but who said love only came once?
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Love to me would be willing to do anything for another individual you can see yourself with for the rest of yer life. Its not something easy to just say its more a feeling a strong emotion that can overpower almost anything. If you go down to it getting laid aint love its just getting laid nothing more. Being intimate with someone you care about is truly love and knowing that its someone you could trust with your life in their hands.
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangels36 View Post
    Love to me would be willing to do anything for another individual you can see yourself with for the rest of yer life. Its not something easy to just say its more a feeling a strong emotion that can overpower almost anything. If you go down to it getting laid aint love its just getting laid nothing more. Being intimate with someone you care about is truly love and knowing that its someone you could trust with your life in their hands.
    Amen! That's all I got to say about that

http://www.myspace.com/starades

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is hard to explain. True love, and I mean real, honest, wow kind of LOVE, not that middle school crap or the "i think they're hot" crap. REAL undying love. That is the best feeling in the world. I know this. Love is something I'd give up everything else in the world for (For Shade of course) and never look back or have a single regret. Love in my own words is knowing that that person wouldn't give another girl a second look. Knowing they'll be there in the morning. They'll be there when times get hard to hold your hand, or to wipe away your tears. True love is knowing you could hold that one person for the rest of your life and let everyone disappear and not having a problem with that. Love isn't the sunshine on a rainy day. It's the person holding the umbrella over your head, and standing under it with you to tell you they love you, and meaning it.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast