Closed Thread

Thread: What Love are you Fated for?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

What Love are you Fated for?

Click on the linky and take quiz! Post your results with the BB codes!

http://quizilla.com/users/ElisaDay/q...nime%20pics!~/

My result:

You want a Beautiful love, soft but passionate. You are probably very old fashioned and polite. You can't stand rude people, wolf whistles are to you only dis-respective and immature. You love nature and everything beautiful in life. You will fall for a guy that makes you forget about the rest of the world.Please rate aaaaand... eat chocolate bars? *cough*rate*cough* ^^

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Newbie Innuyasha16 may be famous one day Innuyasha16 may be famous one day Innuyasha16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Love are you Fated for?

Here's my result...

Ah, the Passionate love... You love with heart, body and soul, and you love love itself. You may have a problem to be true when in a relationship, but you don't do it on purpose. You have a hell of a hot temper, close to laugher, anger and maybe even tears (even if you would never cry in public...). You want your life to be something, nothing ordinary... Your partner has to be as passionate as you, no wimps tolerated!Please rate aaaaand... eat chocolate bars? *cough*rate*cough* ^^

Take this quiz!

wow, just 9% got the same result! I think we gonna dissapear some day!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

You will have a Content love. Not boring, but without fights and problems. You will just... be in love. Simple as that. As a person, you're not the one who laughs highest or most often, nor the one in the dark corner crying. You are the one who sits watching everyone else, often with a little smile playing on your lips. To you, life is good and you will get what you wish for. You will fall for someone who is himself, and lets you be you.

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

You will have a Tragic love. That doesn't mean it'll have to end bad, and it can be beautiful and romantic beyond words, but still; the tears you will shed for the sake of love or your loved one could make a river. You're destined to the love that makes people cry their eyes out when they look at movies, and it is probably the truest love that ever is.Please rate aaaaand... eat chocolate bars? *cough*rate*cough* ^^

Take this quiz!

Wow....

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

sheep's results:

^^

Ah, the Passionate love... You love with heart, body and soul, and you love love itself. You may have a problem to be true when in a relationship, but you don't do it on purpose. You have a hell of a hot temper, close to laugher, anger and maybe even tears (even if you would never cry in public...). You want your life to be something, nothing ordinary... Your partner has to be as passionate as you, no wimps tolerated!

Jeepers creepers. i don't even want to read my own results. (-___-) *closes eyes*
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

[img]http://quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/result.pl[img]

You want a Beautiful love, soft but passionate. You are probably very old fashioned and polite. You can't stand rude people, wolf whistles are to you only dis-respective and immature. You love nature and everything beautiful in life. You will fall for a guy that makes you forget about the rest of the world.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

You're fated to have a Dark love. Probably a lover of things gothic, you're artistic and original. Although you are a loner and independent to a fault, all you will need is her, and she will feel the same...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, quizilla's are considered spam here.

Closed Thread