+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what makes a person...nice?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

what makes a person...nice?

well almost everyone knows nice people.. ^^ so i would like to ask you AOians.. What criteria must a person has so that you'd label them as "nice" or the ones santa would say... "naughty"

Do not just list it though... tell us why and whats so good about it...

and maybe also... name a nice person to you... ^^
    Does looks make people seem nice?
    What about the people who "act" nice?
    Where do you find nice people very nice..? (weird...question,.. xD)

:Pssst....its a nice day...outside.. kinda hot though...a bit sunny... ^^ so i thought of something nice.. and got this..
    Last edited by aceman67; Oct 30, 2007 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Use a different font color, royal blue is hard to read. K Thx Bi.

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what makes a person...nice?

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    well almost everyone knows nice people.. ^^ so i would like to ask you AOians.. What criteria must a person has so that you'd label them as "nice" or the ones santa would say... "naughty"

Do not just list it though... tell us why and whats so good about it...

and maybe also... name a nice person to you... ^^
    Does looks make people seem nice?
    What about the people who "act" nice?
    Where do you find nice people very nice..? (weird...question,.. xD)

:Pssst....its a nice day...outside.. kinda hot though...a bit sunny... ^^ so i thought of something nice.. and got this..
    Wolf_of_the_North: nicest person in the entire world.

For a person to be nice, he or she must first put the needs of others before his or her own desires. You can always tell when someone is genuinely nice. They are usually classified as doormats, but most people with souls feel guilty about using them.

People who "act" nice but aren't are worse than people who are openly mean.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

you sure in the entire world? jk ^^ if you think so
    ^^ cool thx for sharing

That is true indeed... they commonly are used... the weird thing is most of them dont whine much and they have the tendency to not say No... saying No is like a taboo for them xD

Hmm yea... lying and being sneaky is worse... hitting and stabbing people from their back...

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Hey are you following me? Just kidding. I believe we just posted on the button post.
    Well let me see..

A nice person:
    -Someone who does not push my buttons (my bad buttons).
    -Someone who listens to you rant, just so you can get it out.
    -Someone who remembers the names of your family.
    -Someone who shares your interest, and likes discussing them with you.
    -Someone who does not share your interest, but still discusses them with you, or at least listens while you ramble on about them.
    -Someone who is not afraid to let you know they at least care and appreciate what you do.
    -Someone who treats animals nice. Or understands when your pets are family to you.
    -It could even be someone who was just considerate enough to hold a door open for you, or the total stranger who picks up and hands you the thing you just dropped. Or the total stranger who can see your distress and simply asks, hey are you ok?

Not nice:

-Pushes peoples buttons.
    -Treats animals badly. If they can't be nice to an animal what do they do to the people around them?
    -Someone who dumps all their crud on you, but has no time for your worries.
    -Someone who can't even get your name correct after 8 YEARS, forget the family!
    -Someone who after 10 years of working together still can not pronounce my last name correct!
    -Someone who's like & dislike are all that matters, who cares about your interests!
    -Someone who couldn't care how you feel.
    -People who cut you off in traffic. someone who cuts in line. Idiots who keep standing in the way when your arms are loaded with heavy boxes. People who laugh when you slip on the ice in winter. I could go on and on.

People are just not as friendly as they used to be. People used to say please and thank you. People look at me like I just grew a couple of extra heads when I say (and always with a smile) please & thank you.

I was taught to hold a door for someone, say bless you, pick things up for people, let people know you care, say good job, etc. It gets very discouraging sometimes. Then suddenly you meet someone who says or does something nice for no reason.. and there blows my whole theory.

I joke that one of my motto's is "I hate people". You know the song from Scrooge with Albert Finney. But It's just the terrible things they do that I hate. Everyone who knows me says (when introducing me) that I'm really nice, a softie, and always helpful. Now how am I supposed to act tough when they say that. Sorry blathered on long enough.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

... Wow~ Rayme~ You can really come up with a lot of threads~ (Laughs) Goody~

Eh.. I would say that Kedar-san is the nicest person in this community! Because he is very polite, modest and somehow when you talk to him, he gives this warm feeling!
    (Laughs) And Reese-san is the nicest girl to sheep! *gets abused 'tenderly'* (Laughs)

Ok...

Personally, I would only call the person 'nice' is she/he has manners, moral values, courteous, helpful...

Like one of my friend, Mau-chan (she's not in this community, sorry), whenever I ask her something, she would go through the trouble to search it for me regardless of whether I asked her to. Unlike other people, they would simply say "I don't know" or they couldn't be bothered. So only nice people will go all out for another.
    And she doesn't complaint. It's like she has this built-in system to help. She also has the tendency to clean up the table after she eats in a restaurant or food place.

Well.. Yea! She's a nice person! I hope to meet more people like her.

As for the 'bad' people... I've crossed path with many back-stabbers. However, I think they have grown up from that. Still --- I can't forgive them for what they had put me through in my school days~

Sorry for the long-winded and messy reply, Rayme.. <;__;> *Cries*
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    you sure in the entire world? jk ^^ if you think so
    ^^ cool thx for sharing

That is true indeed... they commonly are used... the weird thing is most of them dont whine much and they have the tendency to not say No... saying No is like a taboo for them xD

Hmm yea... lying and being sneaky is worse... hitting and stabbing people from their back...
    Funny you should say about not saying no. I have a lady at work who asks me very time she sees me If I have said no to anyone today. Then she starts the whole, "Say it with me...NOOOOO".
    Example I just had someone ask me to do something for them, because they found out I've done it for others. I said yes. I always do. Is my SUCKER sign over my head on again. No seriously, I do like doing things for people, I find it hard to say no.

Hey buddy, did you see how they called me out, and told be basically to blow off, on that "crush" thread. How come they just blew me off? You crashed first. Talk about cold. Especially since I'm going back and forth between PMing with a female member and friend, and the new posts. And then they say blow.... that would not be nice.
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Oct 26, 2007 at 10:57 PM. Reason: found another reason

Thanks

Lol ^^ a long list there.. but u centres a few about animals... hmm

nice people they care for everything which is living.... Animal...people...they tend to care for the weak and frail more...and i think they find cute things adorable to them...they have this easy to approach kind of personality...

^^ ooh... ty Aya.. yes i can ^^ i have more in my head... i took the best out i guess.. been long since i last try to conquer the cyber lounge and now im i'll try to dominate both Poem and the cyber lounge XD

"Personally, I would only call the person 'nice' is she/he has manners, moral values, courteous, helpful..."

Hmm.. yes... almost a perfect definition of nice..

wow... she cleans those up? @.@ well i was once thought i was at home and i took the dishes in the restaurant and starts cleaning...my mom thought i was mad... XD

aww... It's hard to forgive,.... i know... but Aidilfitri makes it much easier to forgive xD

:/ no no.. its ok ^^ im glad...post longer

Hey buddy, did you see how they called me out, and told be basically to blow off, on that "crush" thread. How come they just blew me off? You crashed first. Talk about cold. Especially since I'm going back and forth between PMing with a female member and friend, and the new posts. And then they say blow.... that would not be nice.
    ahh yes.. not nice indeed...

The no thingy... no way.. you too?

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, Rayme... She does that. She would take out a tissue paper and wipe the table before she leaves.

As for myself.. People often tell me that I am a nice and a sweet person. Where else some say I am evil and naughty. I don't act and fabricate myself. It's just that I am flexible.
    Like if I were to be dealing with serious people, of course I'll have to be serious. But when I'm with children, I tend to be a child myself. All because I want to make the other person feel comfortable and most of all, myself.

... Wait... I'm speaking out of the topic again... (Cries)

You ask --- "Where do find nice people?"

Go to a decent place. <^x^>/
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast