+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what makes a person...nice?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: what makes a person...nice?

*rofl* no you did not go off topic too much... you were explaining about the way you act around people so they wont misjudge you.. and even though you splashed acid on my face last time..and always try to kick my face.. i know you are nice ^^ *pokes*

XD decent place... true indeed... but theres always a small group of people coming out of nowhere and made a ruckus around for a while then leave... god... i hate that...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

there are lots of things that make someone nice and you all are right^^
    people that don't try to help you aren't nice because they tend to be selfish and not to care about others.
    even if someone doesn't like the same things you do he/she still has to try and listen to you talking about those things because you are different and that's why we are special
    people that talk to us when we are down and noone else would talk
    people that would give their best to make you feel better
    people that defend you when the rest of the world walks on you
    people that understands you and shares your interests
    people that never say:"No"when you ask them to do something
    people that like you for who you are and not try to change you if you don't ask them to
    people that even if you don't know them they ask you:"Are you ok?"

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... i have a question for you all.. what are your opinions on...

1.People who tend to be nice only to certain people...
    2.A person who really is nice deep inside...and yet they act mean @.@ say mean things and ect ect... but they are suprisingly are actually nice persons...
    3.Are lots of nice people... shy? Why you think they are?...

there are lots of things that make someone nice and you all are right^^
    people that don't try to help you aren't nice because they tend to be selfish and not to care about others.
    even if someone doesn't like the same things you do he/she still has to try and listen to you talking about those things because you are different and that's why we are special
    yup ^^ correct indeed... another definition of nice people...

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

To me, for someone to be called "nice" they have to treat me with the same respect that I give them. There is no point calling someone nice if they treat you like dirt when you are only trying your best not to offend them. For the definition of nice is pleasant and kind. Also to me its that they are always around for support. so for me, these characteristics must be visible when I meet someone.

My friend Hannah from University is a "nice" person as she has always been there for support and isn't afraid of asking me what's up when I look like something is bothering me. So have such a good friend and treats me the same as I do to her really means she is a great friend to have.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

Ahhh good to hear you have such friend ^^ its hard seeing nice people around anymore don't you guys agree? ^^

Hmmm treating another with respect... thats what a nice people would do ^^

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I always thought that respect is a very big thin when someone is nice. It does bug me when I see people being used. The people who use others don't understand the true meaning of life and that its important to have great friends near by as they are the ones who get you through the good times and the bad times. If you don't treat others with respect then really you should really put yourself into a mental institution so people can sketch it into your brain (well not literally but you know what I mean).
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Well now i don't know if i can answer this because different people have different personalities and different personalities means they have different ... what am i talking about? -.-

hmm.. well I don't know.. man.. A nice person I know?

ray
    Laura
    Rave
    OG
    CarCrazy
    SP
    Alex
    Lizzie
    Rosa
    Jesse
    AJ
    Jesse in Cali
    Josh
    Eugene
    Brian
    JJ
    LG

and many more that I talk to... some are from AO, some from other sites.. but all of these are nice people.. can I tell you why i find them nice... no not really, Mostly because of their personality I guess... i can't say why i find them nice.. I just............... do. Looks? well i guess if you look like a good girl people will see you as a good girl but personally i don't think that looks play a factor.
    Last edited by aceman67; Oct 30, 2007 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Use a differnt Font color, dark colors are hard to read and are annoying to some people.

Thanks

Hmm well i think to most people looks play an important factor...

Well in malaysia (from what i see) they think people who looks "nice" or cute... are regarded as good or nice people.. @.@

Whereas...the ugly people which they dont know or look cunning with them beard mustache or the face's shape and stuff... regarded as bad or not nice people with one glance... i mean... their moms take their daughters away from me right after seeing me..
    @.@

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast