+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel good inside?

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What makes you feel good inside?

Me its usully spending time with my girlfriendie, she is the only one that really know the real me, and it feels great inside when you have found someone like that, but when shes areound I usually play my guitar, those are about the only things that get me really happy
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well some I can't say. What makes me feel good inside is buying a new dvd movie, getting a new video game, watching anime, and of course a nice kiss form a woman.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

My friends & music makes me feel gud inside. ^__^ when i'm sad or pissed off, music always makes me feel better. Also my friends they would always be there for me and make me feel like i'm important.^_^V

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Above all, knowing that my dearmost ones are in fine health, smiling daily, experiencing bits of happiness every moment in life is what that comforts me the most. Being in their presence also serves me with great delight and warmth. That's mostly it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well some I can't say.
    We can only infer.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

food,music,games and sleeping makes me feel good!!!!!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

WARNING:
    Please remember not to post list of all the things but explain them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    My girlfriend makes me feel very good inside. Sometimes when I'm down or upset I just have to look at her or even just seeing a picture makes me feel better. And its like all the worries melt away when I hear her voice. Its a wonderful feeling that I never want to stop.
    I am the same way. For me its knowing that boyfried is always there for me to talk to about anythings and that we both feel the same way about each other. This is something so special to me that I know i will never want to loose him and that life seems worth living knowing he is there. He really is someone that makes me happy beyond belief and that i will always love him no matter what.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Knowing that a pleasant day is ahead; the fact that i'm still breathing and my heart is still beating makes me feel good inside. In addition... knowing that i got to face another's test of time... through problems and trials... it feels so good if i get over the day's problems.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What makes you feel good inside?

When I win first place on my pictures at the fair! When I get to go somewhere exciting instead of staying in the house. And other things I don't want to go on forever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast