Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: what makes you feel so alive?

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: what makes you feel so alive?

Talking and laughing with friends that's about all I can think of. lol

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

The moon make me feel alive dunno why...
    give me a sensaciĆ³n or something.

perdoname michelle!

Newbie Insane may be famous one day Insane may be famous one day Insane's Avatar
    Thanks

The feeling of blood in my hands.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Being myself around my friends and those who don't know me. ahaha. And being with my true friends, writting poems/songs and smiling. I haven't smile for real in a long time.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Just simply going out on an early fall morning and feeling the chilly wind hit my face; listening to the trees sway and breathing in deeply, trying to capture the peaceful moment as long as possible..

Heh, guess you could say just being outside, seemingly alone with nature makes me feel the most alive ^_^ Almost seems like an oxymoron ^^0
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

When I am free and become a child again, it makes me feel so alive. I am a child at heart, but often I keep this spirit hidden, yet there are certain people, those whose hearts are very close to mine, with whom I can't help but be a child. The feelings of a child, like one who sees every new thing of a day as something incredible and amazing, as if the very day is a gift long been wanted - a great blessing; when everything is just simply wonderful in its own way, and being a child, you just have to smile and let yourself be overwhelmed with this feel of calmness coupled with a silent enthusiasm and lightheartedness. Of being free with no fear that someone will be watching, only the people who is child-like in heart as well. When I am a child, a laughter seems more heartier and every word spoken more meaningful...

When I am with those people, I feel like child, and it makes me feel so alive, especially to know that they are with me. When someone very dear tells you that he/she loves you, I can imagine well that it would also make that person feel like a child - to be with the one you love, and anticipating each of that person's words, like a kid waiting to open a Christmas gift ^^" Yes, I guess that is how I would feel.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

what makes sheep feel so alive? (why are these similiar threads here?)

*thinks* music, money and food. Simple as that ^^7

baa~
    Aw~ crap~ I shall just emphasize more about it: T_T

baa~

Music - Sound and tunes is definitely what makes most of us feel alive because it certainly gives us all sort of mood. That is why when creativity is involve, many agree most with music rather than art. For art (paintings,sculptures) aren't meant for everyone to understand and comprehend. Literally, some see garbage out of a million-dollar worth of art piece. Music seems to be more precise thanks to vocal lyrics and tunes which are much more easy to express. ^^lll

Money - I personally feel alive when I have money. For it gives me access to do lively things like shopping and eating~

Food - ... I eat like a pig when I'm mad. Not 'alive'. Sorry. My mistake ^^lll baa~

CURRENTLY MAKING SHEEP ALIVE:

Alice Nine - Watching their clips, reading their diaries and everything about them makes me feel so alive~ ^^ and Anti-social for the matter~ ^^ll baa~~~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Lunai may be famous one day Lunai may be famous one day Lunai's Avatar
    Thanks

Laying next to my boyfriend, and cuddling with him. Not necessairly sex, but just being there. It's really nice.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast