Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what makes you guys mad

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

what makes you guys mad

iv been asked this question abou t a hundered times now and im woundering what it is that makes you guys mad and why it does

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what makes you guys mad

What makes me mad. A lot of things some of the time and nothing most of the time. I get mad when people don't listen to the whole story or just act like they're someone they're not. That always makes me mad. But most of the time nothing can make me truly mad.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really know but I think its by annoying by people, getting cheated (Maybe this one but it could make me sad instead) , and maybe the same way we girls get mad too as well. who knows?
    Last edited by KuwiRules145; Jun 01, 2007 at 01:37 PM.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Drunk guys make me mad and scared because one that was drunk all the time was my bf and since then, he anoyed me VERY much and even let his hands go one time so since then.... drunk guys make me mad...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

What makes me mad is california drivers! My god they don't use signals, cut into the lane last minute, hog the roads, and try to speed when its raining (car crashes away freeway style). Ah and of course people who ask the same questions a million times but already know the answers sheesh.

Oh and drama.........the kind were your friend has tons of it ex-relationship style but won't let it go sigh. Dealing with that alot lately .

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

all of ur guys stuff is really good but heres mine what makes me mad is nothing and then at the same time something like my dad hemakes me really mad and then itll be nothing at all that will do it like ill be walkin down the road and ill get mad all of the sudden

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

what makes me mad are people who have a close mind to everything. To them the sky is blue and that is that, or when you are trying to have a peacefull talk about something radom and they have to make a big deal out of it cause your views are not theirs. What also makes me mad are preps,not all of them just the ones who went to my school. Other then that I am a peaceful person.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

What makes me mad lets see when your trying to talk to some one and there not paying attention to you that gets me mad.And when people think they know every thing but truly know nothing gets me mad.Also people that try and hurt people close to me that really pisses me off.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast