Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: what makes you guys mad

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what makes you guys mad

I don't get mad very easy...
    I get frustrated, but not MAD.
    The only thing that makes me really mad is when people are flat out rude to my loved ones. ^_^ Mainly because my loved ones mean more to me than any thing!!! And I can't just stand by and watch it.

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

yea its the same with me except when it comes to my dad he pisses me np and then i get easy if my the loved one are messed with like this one time me and a friend and his sis here all playinand this kid comes up and starts to mess with my friends sis so i told him to stop but he keep going on and on so my friend told him to stop and he didnt so my friend got in his face and told him to run his to him not his sis i was walkin away cuz i had to go home i was all the at the gate which is like a half a mile away from here i was and the kid yelled something to me about my friends sis and i was back to him with in like 5 secs cuz i blackedout and when i blackout i run really really really face and right as i got to him i headbutted his ass and almost knocked him out with tht but he came back for more so i hit him three times and when for a forth hit but my friend got there first and the kid got knocked out by five hits all together and was in the hospital with a coma from my headbut for like a year

Newbie Nettles may be famous one day Nettles may be famous one day Nettles's Avatar
    where all the bright stars and moon shine
    Thanks

i don't really get mad, more frustrated than anything. And when I DO get mad, it only last for a little while. But thats only when one of the customers tells me how to do my job. Like she really knows. lol

Thanks for the sig Solking!! I love it!!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

If I ever feel mad it is because somebody annoys me by talking the same things all the time or if i don't get treated as i deserve.other than that,i don't usually get mad.

Thanks

i really only get mad if the ones i love are messed with like if their hit or threatend

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I get mad when someone anoys me, dose something to me like tickle me and after I tell them to stop they kep doing it, uh lets see I hate it when someone lies about me or something I did. And yeah oh seeing some make fun of someone else or someone being mean to an animal. I hate poeple that hurt animals.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Thanks

i hate ppl that hurt animles to and i also hate the ppl that abandon their pets out on the street and expect them to live on their own when they been raised by a person their hole liivies

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah same here. Like I watch the animal cops show on animal planet and I canty belive what those poeple do. It just hurts seeing it.
    And I know my cat is an outside cat but she always gets food and water every day and I bring her in when its too hot or too cold.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast