+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What makes you, you

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

What makes you, you

Could be anything, basically what do you live for?

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What makes you, you

my complexty ive never treid to act like some one over thinks anything i say and never thinks of anything i do

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I live to love. I want to love someone and have them love me completely thats what I live for. But what makes me me over anything else is my temper. Its quite unrivaled...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhmm, I live because I was created to praise God and have a life pleasing to him and have a good time on earth, through all its wickedness. After all we were all created to live on Earth in peace and harmony and total wonderful bliss,,,, then Adam sinned.

The End.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I live to write... to create a world that might be better or at least more interesting then this world- an imaginary world... to give people something to read and enjoy reading... to leave something behind me (and I feel that the fruits of my imagination is the best thin I could leave... well... if we count out children ^^)

What makes me- me is my "shinyness" I guess... yeah, the way I do stupid things is something that noone could repeat. lol
    No... the thing that is the most confusing thing in me, the thing that makes me as I am are my emotions... I'm so emotional that it just sometimes scares me...

If we talk about things that have made me like I am during time, then the thing that changed me A LOT is music as well as my family and friends and school.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i live to do the right thing when most wont. beside i keep to my self most of the time but niw i dont i try to make new friends . i think like the japs did in the 1940's i will die for my country to make it betters

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I live on Love, happiness, and hope cause thats all I desirer and want in this world and for me as well! Thats the only thing thats keeps me alive in the first place!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

What makes me...me? Well it's my personality that makes me me. If I didn't have it I wouldn't be the same samrt-mouther, saracastic, crazy insane person I am today. I wouldn't even have a lot of friends. So I'm thankful for having my personality which is very important to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast