+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the most painful thing to ever happen to you?

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is the most painful thing to ever happen to you?

This is a bit embarrassing, but the most painful thing to happen to me was while I was outside rock climbing/jumping...

Where I live, there are quite a few rocks that are way bigger than I am, some quite close together, that someone could easily jump from one to another.

Anyways, one day, a long while back, maybe last year, maybe the year before, can't remember, but while I was jumping from the top of one of the rocks to the next, I came a bit short and really banged my right knee cap hard into it. >_<

Couldn't walk with that leg for well over a week, just dragged it around, on top of not being about to use it, it was excruciating at times...it was split pretty wide open, red and bloody, really stung for quite a while, glad it's over with, but I can still see where it happened on the right knee cap even today.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

The most painful thing that ever happened to me would have to be when I was running with hi tops Converses in gym and I ran in a sharp turn and my ankle hurt like hell. It didn't even hurt until like 7 minutes later.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

The most painful thing that happened to me is seing my father detiorate becasue of stroke. He couldn't talk, walk or go to the bathroom by himself. He would just sit in his wheelchair and watch. His quality of life went down drastically and my mom was always stressed. His first stroke took his memory. His second stroke took his independence. It is a hard thing to watch a parent almost dying... not knowing if you could face the eventuality of a funeral. The family is not the same. I have pictures of my dad smiling and having the ability to walk. It's hard knowing he'll never recover. Pain.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm physical .... i don't have one XD until now '_' and i am not hopping for it XD and as Sazuka said *knocks on wood* XD ....

mental.... ummm the most thing that hurt me was when i were 10 years old when my best friend ever left and she didn't even say goodbye ._. well how she will ... that is the most painful thing happened until now and i don't want any pain in this world or to everyone who live in this hard world .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Being heart broken and for the first time. I wasn't dumped or anything. I just felt like I was being ignored by this someone who I care about. He was... ignoring me without a reason. That was really painful. he was supposed to be my friend but... he left me like he didn't knew me.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a hard one. i am very fortunate that nothing really painful ever happen to me pyhiscally.

but the top three would be all mental.

2 of them focus on losing or almost losing love ones.

1. when my grandfather died. when i got the news... it took a long time to sink in. i never knew him... he died on the other side of the world, i never even met him or talked to him. when i realised that i would never be able to build that relationship with him... that when it hit me. i envied all the people who have memories of their grandparents. i don't even have one. my dad's parents died before i was born. my mom's mom died when i was only two... so losing the last living grandparent really hurt. i never really experianced death until then... it was the first death of a person i cared about.

2. when loves ones get sick. my aunt got diagnosed with cancer... i got worried. i knew if she died my world would be shattered. where else would i spend my weekends... and holidays... who else would talk forever on the phone... but thankfully she didn't.

when my older sister got hospitalized. i got scared. who else would i talk about manga and anime to, who else would spoil me... who else would help me pick on my little brother... who else would help me in puzzle video games. who else would beat me in dueling... who else would introduce me to new games and hobbies. i am glad she surived. but when she moved out to live with her husband... my house became empty... who else would wake us up at two o'clock in the morning to play video games with.

3 is a phyiscal pain. i wasn't really painful. but...

we were doing basketball drills in gym class... i came late to class so i couldn't warm up or anything( it was the first period). so we where practising passes... when my friend pasted me the ball i felt a sudden pain in my neck muscle. i could hardly move it. i when to the office. they told me to lie down in the office. so i did. i couldn't get up...

it wasn't the pain the really hurt but just lying there... hearing the rest of the world go by while u could do anything, while u just lied there. it seem that the world forgot me... realizing that the world didn't stop for no one...is what hurt me. i guess that why i work as hard as i do... because i hate being left behind...

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I just thought of something...I posted the most painful thing that ever happened to me physically, but I haven't posted anything for the most painful thing that has happened to me mentally, it is a bit of a long one. XP

It really bugs me when someone gets my age wrong when it is getting put in a newspaper. >_<

Yes, I've been in a newspaper before, but I'll have you know it didn't come from a pleasant experience, or anything of any good whatsoever...

Back when I lived in Ontario (lived there most of my life, and want to move back there. >_<), sometimes while my mother was working, we (me and the rest of the family (my brother, and my father)) go in to town to just browse around in stores, and get a few supplies we need.

Anyways, one day, when we came from the dollar store with my new toy gun with the ORANGE tip on it (>.<), and went back to wait at the car for a bit, I was just outside checking it out.

What I did was pretty stupid though, even though it did clearly have a bright orange tip at the end of it...I was pointing the gun at passing traffic pulling the trigger as if trying to hit fast moving objects...

Then when my mother gets out from work and gets in the car, just as we're pulling out of the parking spot, there are police behind us shouting to stop the car, they had guns drawn and everything, a traumatic experience indeed...

One by one each of us got out of the car, and were checked for if any of us had a weapon on us (-_-'), then eventually checked the car and found the TOY gun...

Afterwards somebody (not a policemen this time) came and asked a few questions, including my age, and when the papers came out, my age was listed as a year younger than I was at the time. >_>

I guess what I am most angry about in that whole scene is that some fool called the police telling them I was pointing a gun at the passing traffic, and causes me to fear for my life and the family's. >.<

That wasn't pleasant, but this is my 100th post, that's pleasant. XD

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

congrats on the 100th post. still working on that...
    but thats a funny story, but in your case a tramatic experiance... where in ontario did this happen?
    i live in ontario too. and i can't imagine that happening in t.o.
    proably a small town right?

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast