+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the most painful thing to ever happen to you?

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is the most painful thing to ever happen to you?

So you're going to be playing the RPG too? Nice, I look forward to seeing ya in the RPG sometime.

I guess you could say that, it's got a Zellers and Wal-Mart though, and some good grocery stores around, so it had good shopping.

The name of the place was Brockville, we lived at North Augusta at the time, can't remember just how long it took to get there, that was some 6 years ago since I'd been living there, but from what I can recall, I'm thinking it was about a 20 minute drive or so, could be mistaken though.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

You see most of the time I get hurt is hast to do with Fire. I burnt my hands when I was little. The scars were bad, I still have one but it's not that noticable. I don't remember what happen, but the fact that it did. I try hard to remember, but I think I went into a state of shock. I know I was cooking thou, but anywho!

- story ends.

(Note:I was four.)
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie pegelaar is off to a good start
    Thanks

the most painful thing that has ever happend to me was a accident with a motorcross competition , i'd jump'd in the air and i came down on the ground with my gentals on my steer, and feld under my bike

Newbie hokage487 is off to a good start hokage487's Avatar
    Thanks

physically- playing tackle football with my friends with no pads and just a shirt and shorts, i do it frequently, but we can tackle and i once traucked a kid so hard he was unconcious!!.

emotionally: my grandpa passing, he was like my mentor and my father

mentally: my final math final ewam. XD it was soooo hard!!

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Most painful for me in physical is getting shot in my arm. This was many years ago in firearms training in People's Army. Another private was playing with his gun and did accidental fire on a truck nearby, which this ricochet and I have the bad luck that this hits me... So this day I find out that AK-47 hurts a lot!

So, this fellow was reprimand a lot from the Commander, and almost gets kicked out of KPA for this fooling around with weapon.

Most painful in sentiment is when my grandfather passed away. He was a great fighter in Second World War, and also fight in Liberation War, and had so many good combat stories. Always he was a hero for me.

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say the car accident I was in when I was 6 or 7 (Can't remember which)

My family was traveling from Edmonton Alberta to Burgeo Newfoundland (If you know your geography, thats a trip clean across North America) to visit family for Christmas.

We made it as far as Sudbury Ontario, when a blizzard came out of no where and made the road conditions terrible.

Our family van, carrying my family (My mom, dad, two brothers, my sister and my dog) slid off the road due to black ice, flipped on its side and slid into the ditch and promptly into a rock cut.

I had a crushed eye socket, cracked cheekbone, broken ribs (and internal bleeding along with it), dislocated shoulder and elbow, and a broken Femur (the large top bone in your leg).

I have to say, I REALLY REALLY enjoy morphine. Its a wonderful drug

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

1) Having a needle pierce through my finger. Yessiree, through the nail and back out of the finger. That's when I was about 4 or 5 years old.

2) Having the fingers of my right hand come between a fast, closing door. Just the part between the nails and the skin. Bloody.

3) Being beaten by a belt. And stuff.

4) Having the back of my sole come between the metal sticks of a moving bicycle. it made a sound like "screech, breeeghhh, grooaan". It was all so bloody, and I had to walk 100 metres or so to my home. xD

5) Falling on my left knee on a rock. The injury was so deep I could almost see my bone. Bloody as hell. I couldn't even play soccer. Just a touch and thar she bleeds. =__=

6) Being in a car crash. it wasn''t serious, a truck just came and slammed our car from the back at about 80/100 miles an hour. I'm not used to the conversion so I might be wrong.

7) Falling on a metal cylinder and hitting my neck. I passed out.
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Feb 08, 2009 at 02:53 AM. Reason: LEFT knee

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

I got my index and middle finger cut off. It didn't hurt as much as you think it would. But Physical theropy was so painful.

Do to others as you see fit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast