+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the most painful thing to ever happen to you?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is the most painful thing to ever happen to you?

Well there was another physical pain that I had. I was about eight or so. I was playing with another friend of mine in the back yard. My family was fixing a fence which was rotted out do to water damage, ants, and termites so we were getting this section replaced. We were running around, forgot what we were playing, but in the end I received the point of the day... And by point of the day I mean I stepped on a rusty nail that went straight through my left foot which was the end of my day. No one stopped to help me because, well, I was very accident prone so I always got hurt so people didn’t take my cries very seriously. I must have been sitting there crying and rolling around in agony for almost five minutes. It was only when my friend realized that I was screaming bloody murder because of the nail was when peopled realized what happened. I had to go to the hospital, get a tetnishot in my ass which hurt almost as much as stepping on that damn nail. I couldnt stand OR sit down for a month.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

The most physical pain I've ever been in was when I fell through two sheets of glass and had to get 62 stitches in my hand and leg. I was screaming the whole time. The cuts I got from the glass didn't hurt half as bad as the stitches going in. The anestesia didn't help at all!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHAHAHA, Pain...
    was using a machete. it ended up embedded in my shin bone. i didnt even realise what had happened untill i realised i coudnt pull it out of my leg..

oh yea it hurt. walked to my house, was taken to the hospital. recived some stitches, and now have a manly scar!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

wow.. lol this sucked really bad, back in school my friends and i used to run around during recess and occasionally lift each other up by the ankles when off guard.. well usually you would just catch yourself with ur hands but for me i was totally off guard, i had my hands in my pockets and i ended up face first in the dirt... i cut the inside of my mouth really bad and it wasnt pretty.. in the end we were told on and all got in trouble including me...
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

the most painful thing that happened to me was when i fell 5 ft downward into rocks, i broke my wrist and one of my legs that day.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

My last break up would have been the most mental pain I've been in, I think. As far as physical pain is concerned, I'd have to say it's from when I broke my ribs in a bike accident. Just mindin' my own business, pedaling along and then the entire front end comes off while I'm tryin' to go up the little curb ramp thingy. Time slows down, I eat asphalt. A lady stopped her car to help me, which was a good thing because I was on a scenic parkway and I couldn't get up if I wanted to.

I went to the ER and the doc told me I had one or two broken ribs and that he couldn't do anything about it. *Salty*
    To this day, I still feel random sharp pains in my ribcage every now and then and that accident was almost four years ago! >_<

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

um well mine would have to be mentaly and physicaly. My dad picked me up from a foot ball game we got half way home and he beat the shit out of me and kicked me out of the house for a good two months in those months the one person that cared about me told me that he hated me... still have not recovered

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    My last break up would have been the most mental pain I've been in, I think. As far as physical pain is concerned, I'd have to say it's from when I broke my ribs in a bike accident. Just mindin' my own business, pedaling along and then the entire front end comes off while I'm tryin' to go up the little curb ramp thingy. Time slows down, I eat asphalt. A lady stopped her car to help me, which was a good thing because I was on a scenic parkway and I couldn't get up if I wanted to.

I went to the ER and the doc told me I had one or two broken ribs and that he couldn't do anything about it. *Salty*
    To this day, I still feel random sharp pains in my ribcage every now and then and that accident was almost four years ago! >_<
    Sorry! knowing what you look like in person and having seen said bike, this image still makes me giggle my head off. I know you were real hurt and I Was super worried when it happened. But now... I giggle. Because if it weren't YOU it'd have been HILARIOUS to witness.

Anyways to answer the post.

Emotionally, the most painful moments in my life were when my mom had to go back to rehab. When my long time internet boyfriend left from our visit. I don't think I've ever cried so desperately. I knew I'd never see him again and I was right. I wish I could tell my mom I told you so about that. And the top of the list, the worst pain emotioally I ever felt was when my grandpa died... and I realized I'd never hug him again, smell him again. And that my daughter would have to hear his stories second hand, even though he was SUPER excited for her to get here, he just couldn't make it that long. (He died six months or so before she was born.)

Physically... I donno. I'm a big ol' chicken about pain and I think that my answer should be child birth. But thanks to my epidural and cold packs 'tween my legs afterwards, it wasn't actually that bad. So it'd have to be a tie between giving birth and having my impacted wisdom tooth pulled. It was so impacted and the roots grew so funny that when she used the medical pliers thing, it slipped off my tooth TWICE before she finally got it out. The roots grew curved and were TOTALLY sideways when she showed me my bloody tooth. I almost puked. And I was in shock when I left.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast