+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What personalities attract you?

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

What personalities attract you?

Some people are attracted to looks or money or power. But personality is one of the biggest attractions for some people.

Me? I'm attracted to smart, serious, slightly sarcastic maybe even a lil sadistic guys (hey all S's lol). lol I think it's because I was raised to think the man should be the dominant one >.< IDK ...

Anyway I'm just curious as to what other people prefer. >.<

So what personalties do you like?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What personalities attract you?

mm i like guys that can take charge and know how to take care of themselves so yea.
    umm i also like a guy that can make me laugh. thats the big one cause i want to be able to laugh when im sad.
    oh and a guy who is sometimes ditzy at times cause its just funny. lol.
    and they must seriouse when the times comes. so yea

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the shy, quite ones. They are usually the ones that are hiding their real personality and once you actually get to see the real them. Hold on, your in for the ride of your life.lol

Newbie 4n0th1n9 is off to a good start 4n0th1n9's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally never had good luck with women!
    After military fiance dumped me, and then relationship went dead with another.
    I don't really know if it's about personality or the ability to fend for ones self.
    I've been on my own since HS, cutting classes to get to work on time, and then ended up re-taking them.
    But what personality attracts me, I would have to say, for the girl to be shy, to be kind, and curious, as well as secretive.
    One whom isn't all "I'm in charge" also one that would be interested in building a future, not just depend on me all the time...(that gets old)!

But it's more fun when you don't pick, and just go with it, on a hunch, or an accident, and then you learn what she is all about as you date.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    Me? I'm attracted to smart, serious, slightly sarcastic maybe even a lil sadistic guys (hey all S's lol). lol I think it's because I was raised to think the man should be the dominant one >.< IDK ...
    Same here i really like guys who are smart and serious. I'm usually a "hyper"person so i like a guy who is not the same as me (weird heh?) I also like guys who are really nice to me and ppl who i like. Lets not forget quiet, i like guys who are quiet around ppl except me. when he's around me he should b a different person >.>
    Temari is so Cool

Newbie mesmerized is off to a good start mesmerized's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know why but I can't really deal with a guy that is a serious one.

I love a guy who has a sense of humor who can make me laugh no matter what I'm feeling.
    I like someone who's caring, who's always there for me through thick and thin. Now.. the weirdest part... I like a guy who is protective over me. Who will kick any other guys butt for just looking at me wrong XD

My boyfriend meets 99&#37; of that criteria.

[current]

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Personality has EVERYTHING to do with relationships (IMO) >.< lol because it doesn't matter how handsome a guys is if his personality isn't attractive then the relationship wont work out.

I agree with princess, Funny guys are attractive too >.<
    but not when they joke around about everything there are times when a guy has to be grown up and serious
    I'd rather have a serious guy who can be funny sometimes

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

Well A Guy Has To Be Cute And He Has 2 Be Very Nice But Ahve The Balls To Do What Has To Be Done Has To Be A Christian And Live A Christian Life 2 They Have To Be Funny But Serious When They Need To Be A Hard Worker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast