+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What personalities attract you?

Newbie Sesshy0 is off to a good start Sesshy0's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What personalities attract you?

Sexy personalities,rad personalities mostly xD and very humor and nice.Either in girl or boy,personality makes you your character.
    "Calling your name, kill me with words.
    Forget about me, it's what I deserve.
    I was your chance out of your town."

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

If I can have a decent conversation without feeling like we are way too different then it helps me a lot. I tend to go out with guys who I have known for a while. There has been two occasions where this didn't happen and I learnt from them. I felt belittled and put down by them most of the time, so I knew it wouldn't really work out.

I have to be comfortable with a guy so I can just talk to them about anything and everything. Someone who not only listens but also adds input into the conversation. I don't really like to talk too much as I prefer an equal amount of effort in a conversation from two people. Plus I don't really like to hear myself talk so I tend to go quiet some times. Otherwise, I am this hyper 21 year old, making other people laugh, so as long the guy laughs then I am happy too.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I am attracted to a person who is not afraid to show his true colors......not afraid to express themselves....so I look for bravery, honesty and the most important respect.....if the person can't respect me then how can I ever trust him with anything....I also like a unique person who has a weird and quirky side to them.....and a person with a good sense of humor.....but also very serious and responsible
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Personality, yeah, I guess. But I think I could put up with personality flaws if he had smarts, good looks and a good Christian family (hey, not everyone who comes from a good Christian family turns out great).

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I like some one who if fun to be with and who is kind, and i prefer smart people, it just makes me feel better!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm attracted to more playful but dominating personalities. I enjoy being dominated but then I also like someone who knows how to have fun.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

well i like some smarts in my a girl she has to be fun and have a great sence of humor and i like girls that like the same music as me and are just a lot of fun and i like girls with some innocents and morals i find that attractive but for the most part i look at who they are not what the look like but they have to have a pretty face and eyes because that were i always look, if i really like a girl i could just stair in her eyes all day but thats just me.

sig by me

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    Some people are attracted to looks or money or power. But personality is one of the biggest attractions for some people.

Me? I'm attracted to smart, serious, slightly sarcastic maybe even a lil sadistic guys (hey all S's lol). lol I think it's because I was raised to think the man should be the dominant one >.< IDK ...

Anyway I'm just curious as to what other people prefer. >.<

So what personalties do you like?
    Well that fits my quota for a chick. I found that I like my chick to be serious a lot. I like the slightly sadistic thing as well, don't know why something attractive about it to me, and how can you have somebody who doesn't know sarcasam. Just my personal taste
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast