+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What personalities attract you?

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What personalities attract you?

yea... see... i'm a guy so i wouldn't know what kinda personalities i'm attracted to in a guy but... i'd have to say, for women at least, i like the intelligent, funny, and often times sarcastic ones. i mean, there is more that attracts me but... i prefer to have a laugh and see a little humor in an intelligent woman rather than laugh my @$$ off at an unintelligent and kinda boring ditz. when i look for someone i tend to look at three things before anything else. are they intelligent? are they easy to talk to? and do we connect on a level deeper than friendship (meaning do they flirt well and if so is it working on me...) after that its eyes, legs, hair, then stomach! flat stomach is sexy but a girl who's confident about a little meat on her figure is sexier. i'm not sayin i prefer thick women and i'm not sayin i want a stick model. just want someone who's confident in their looks and isn't afraid to be close to me. i think overall thats the most important thing to me. if we get along and can be close to eachother without anything physical seeming like it HAS to happen then i feel i can go further with that person. hell, sometimes cuddle buddies can surprise you too and they're always good to have.~_^ but yea... as far as guys... well, i'm not attracted to them because they tend to be too immature for my liking so i dont have many guy friends.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer a girl who is mostly submissive (the kind that would surprise you when she does take the lead once in a while) that isn't to say that I prefer a girl who's totally reliant on me, just enough to make me feel important in her life. I also prefer an intelligent woman who wont split hairs over everything but at the same time not a total pushover. I guess you could say I like a woman who has a mood and tempermant that varies but in a harmonic flux with my own. That's just my picky side though.

There is a standard of which a girl has to meet for me. She has to have an accepting attitude towards things and an inquisitive side as well. She MUST be honest. I'm not too comfortable with women trying to treat me like a puppet (which is prolly the reason most girls don't like me around here.) I'm not controllable so don't try. Trust is definately a big determining factor as well. on top of all this she must be confident in who she is andall of this has to come together with other things that I can't even begin to describe in such a way that has that really neat feeling to it (the one that no one can seem to describe but everyone gets hit by at one point or another.)

... and join my rebellion against time.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I like chicks that are as goofy and weird as I am. I wanna girl that like likes me for me and respects me for acting the way I wanna. I also want her to be a bit shy, shyness attracts me for some odd reason. I'd like it if she were really smart, but at the same time really ditzy. I don't care how the girl looks, just look decent dude lol. I also want her to be serious half of the time but me being able to snap her out of it with a quick joke. lol. but a chick like that doesn't exist.....lol
    Last edited by Jokerman; Mar 11, 2008 at 10:44 AM.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

The personality trait that attracts me most is humor. Even in my friends I look for this trait. If I can't joke around with them and they with me, where's the fun. Plus usually funny people have a way of making you laugh even when you don't really feel like it. But on the other side, usually I also like it when a humorous person knows when to be serious. I don't want a person or friend making jokes on something that shouldn't be (death, accidents, arguments, etc).

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

i like it when people share my interests in music, art and fun. someone i have a lot in common w/ so it's easier to make conversation.
    and of course they have to be goodlooking..

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

well ummm.. they have to be tons of fun to be around^^
    they have to be funny and able to make to laugh and smart
    (i can't stand stupid people sometimes)
    also they have to be a total anime freak like i am^_^

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

I guess ultimately I enjoy people who can repsect me for who I am. I get so sick of guys who always want to change me *sigh* I like a guy who is willing to try new things, and enjoys haveing fun, but they deffinetly ahve to be committed and understanding ^.^

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm attracted to mostly personalities that like to get out and have fun... The kinds of people that are always laughing like I am.

I like people that are goofy... I guess you could say; ha=-ha!
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast