Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What pisses you off!

Newbie shounenyaoi is off to a good start shounenyaoi's Avatar
    Thanks

What pisses you off!

WHAT PISSES YOU OFF! i can be anything you want like when u find something in ur food that is not suppost to be there.

start of by writing wat really pisses u off or wat kind of people pisses you off!

Newbie ZZ9ZZA is off to a good start ZZ9ZZA's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What pisses you off!

Haha all sorts of negative stuff from you today. One thing that really pisses me off is when people at work don't mind their own business especially the old people who think they can tell you what to do just because they have been there longer. I think that people should just do their job and shut up. I find it is best to not talk about work while on break but some people work is their life for me it is just a place I have to go once in a while.
    Dream girl = kicks my ass at video games

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess stupid questions really make me angry. and idiots who think because TV or internet say is gospel. Those thins piss me off.

Newbie chaos2001 is just another face in the crowd chaos2001's Avatar
    Thanks

What really pisses me off is when i get up in the morning and my warm water wont work cause the washers running, or when i am in school trying to sleep and everyone keeps waking me up. I hate when playing a videogame and someone interupts me with the door.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

people that are thick headed that think their way is the best way. and people that dont look on both sides of the situation. people that are discriminative and that dont care about a persons personality. these are the people that make me angry.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

so called "professional critics", specifically movie critics, thought there are some who are justified due to their reviews in a form of an actual paragraph. since, there are others (whom that i hated the most) writes a review in single sentence. and they're professionals? my grandma can do better.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

One pisses me of, is when people are talking rubbish about a thing with an other individe, juste becuse they don't know the answere...

And when group A looks down at group B, just becuse group B doesn't lookes just like group A...
    did you got it?..
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I hate when people say "Why are you Angry" then bring it up when you are holding back. Then they start to say your so rude and go on and on about you when you are being so nice as to hold back.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast