Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What pisses you off!

Newbie aznxshawtii is off to a good start aznxshawtii's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What pisses you off!

what pisses me of is when people do something that they know will hurt you and then totally disregard your feelings. no one ever things how they would feel if we did that to them. should take a walk in the other persons shoes 1st.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aznxshawtii For This Useful Post:

shounenyaoi (Jul 04, 2010)

Newbie Plamsa Shrappnel is off to a good start Plamsa Shrappnel's Avatar
    Thanks

The kind of people that sware at you over anything they don't get their way.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Plamsa Shrappnel For This Useful Post:

shounenyaoi (Jul 04, 2010)

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm typically a very calm person. I understand that if I got mad and everything I'd be a wreck. O.o;

BUT there are occasions where... I just can't calm that anger. -_-

I really... REALLY... hate when people cut me off while I'm walking and don't say sorry. They just walk RIGHT in front of me like I wasn't there. You know... Where you have to stop dead in your tracks otherwise you'll run into them. MAN that makes me so mad.

I also hate when people talk really loudly. I mean, the person is right there. You don't have to yell at them. They can hear you. It ruins your thought process and/or conversation.

I get REALLY mad... I mean... I WILL say something to someone with a clenched fist even... When someone whistles to get my attention. -______- I am NOT a dog. I am a person. MANNERS! Say "excuse me" or something POLITE. Whistling at me? I don't care - I will cuss someone out for that.

Newbie WildEast is off to a good start WildEast's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see. Shallow girls. Dumb blondes. Flirty guys. Misogynists. Sexiest people. narrow-minded people.
    I also hate when I get interrupted while talking. It is not polite. It is as of i'm not there, it gives me the feeling that i am an insignificant person.
    " It is only the dead have seen the end of the war " - Plato

Banned YeroC is off to a good start YeroC's Avatar
    Thanks

what pisses me off is when someone tries to take some of my food from my plate, that pisses me off.

Newbie CWhit is off to a good start CWhit's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess what pisses me off is when someone is bugging me, I just like to be left alone most of the time.

Newbie Silver Huntress is off to a good start Silver Huntress's Avatar
    Thanks

Random guys who stare at boobs.

People who sterotype and label out of bounds... people who sound artificial in their speech... people with bad manners and foul tongue... guys who try too hard to impress a girl... just to name a few.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm i am an easy person to get mad , but as well and easy person to forget about it ... the life is short and it is not worthy to get mad at anything or make myself sad , so when i am angery i just clean things and i become fine heheheh XD ... but from the things that make me mad when i get angery at someone and that someone is the wrong one and start screaming at me and eat me with words and i can't reply >,< *thank God no one gave me a gun ... i wounder why o.O?* .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast