Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What pisses you off!

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What pisses you off!

I get pissed when I see children being molested and being sold as sex slaves, at pedophiles who target teenagers, sickos...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to desxms For This Useful Post:

Avea Shadows (Jul 18, 2010)

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Things that piss me off..
    1. deserted forums
    2. the amount of faith people bestow upon the internet, television and magazines
    3. my trainees at work. They are either stupidest people out there or they are trying to get into the wrong profession.
    4. When people try to drive hands free. It is impossible to drive, text, and give pedestrians rude/obscene hand gestures because they're trying to make illegal turns.

That's pretty much it

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Things that piss me off 1-when the showerruns out of warm water ( I Hate cold water >.< 2-at school when ppl make fun of you and when you get angry they say it was just for a good laugh 3-waking up at 5 am for school 4- Fakers or pretenders they're soo many of them out there 5- a friend who you tell a secret and then whe you're not friends they spill the beans bout you and I could go on....

Newbie Claudimint is off to a good start Claudimint's Avatar
    Thanks

When i watch a really amazing show and it takes me a few hours to convince myself that haveing super powers like the people in that show is physically IMPOSSIBLE!!

...i.e. it took me a week to get myself to realize that it is not possible to bend elements (after watching all of The Avatar: the Last Airbender).

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

It very much pisses me off when people complain about what other people have done or keep doing, and are practically yelling at me about someone else. Ironically enough, I'm kind of doing it now. On top of it all, I usually get to hear the person yelling at the appropriate malefactor in addition to the original complaint. It makes my head hurt just thinking about it. >.<

Bottom line, I don't want to hear about how my sister keeps eating only half of each of her yogurt cups or whatever, or about how my mom keeps stealing all of the lighters in the house, and I wouldn't be complaining about them now (making myself a hypocrite) if this weren't the appropriate place for it.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

What gets me very ticked off is when women lie and fall for hairy studs and macho men. I hate it when I met a woman and the next day she forgets you , it's fricken insult ,

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    well its has been a while since i have said anything about what makes me mad and i have loads of thing that make me mad i guess. but if i have to point to one thing that makes me mad more than ajything is the way people blow you off when you try talking to them.

an example of this would be in pm's i rarely pm anyone because im not much into talking unless you know me but anyway it when they pm you fisrt and then you pm them back and it seems like weeks before they say anything to you or dont say anything at all.

that realy ticks me off i could go on and on about other things to but i will just keep my rant to this one thiung since this thread isnt a journal entry lol
    Oops, I think I may have been one of those people at least once or twice during one of my many episodes of internet down time. My bad. >_<

Anyway, what really pisses me off is when people ask you questions they already know the answer to. That really gets my goat. They clearly see me doing something of great importance or difficulty and say something like, "Are you busy?" or, "Do you need help?" *What do you think, Sherlock?*

Another thing that really bothers me is people who mumble over the phone. USE YOUR WORDS!!

I also hate when I tell someone I can't text message them because I'm not able to at the time (due to FlexPay--Damn T-Mobile) and I get a text back saying, "Sorry," which wastes twenty cents I could've used to say a whole lot more than what was just sent to me! I'm so glad I paid my bill this month, LOL.

Newbie Captain Molesto is off to a good start Captain Molesto's Avatar
    Thanks

When you look down at your keyboard and you type something extremely long, and when you are done typing it and look up to realize you didn't type anything after all

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast