Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: What pisses you off!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What pisses you off!

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    What pisses me off is ignorant and annoying people.
    First off, I approve of this statement.

Second, What annoys me ? I would have to say people that are so very blissfully ignorant of there own stupidity,Nuff said.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

im a easy going person. nothing really pisses me off except ppl just being assholes. i dont condone violence but sometime ppl got to get there ass beat its just a fact of life.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuzalagloopagloop For This Useful Post:

kimihiro (Aug 26, 2010)

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with you Kuzalagloopagloop
    some people needs to get their ass kicked...
    or, many people needs to get the asses kicked....
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kimihiro For This Useful Post:

Kuzalagloopagloop (Oct 13, 2011)

Newbie andrewm13 is off to a good start andrewm13's Avatar
    Thanks

What pisses me off is when you go to the truble of either doing something or buying something for someone and you needed that money for something else and you can't tell the person but they don't even say thanks or just give it to someone else. Another thing is spoiled kids they can do anything and there is no consequences I mean you just want to killlll them but you can't cuase their just a kid and you know someday he's gonna do/say the wrong thing to the wrong person and then he's gonna get his ass kicked.
    If at first you don't succeed destroy all evidence that you tried.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I was tempted to approach this topic in a more whimsical manner, listing things like wet socks, and that last little bit of milk in the gallon that isn't good for anything. However, with a bit more effort I suppose I could say that what pisses me off is intolerance.

The idea that because someone has a different viewpoint or lifestyle from your own, or one that is outside the parameters of what you deem acceptable, that they are in some way inferior, or wrong. Equality is a simple concept, and the saying "treat others the way you would like to be treated" isn't just called the golden rule for nothing.

No person can claim superiority over another, as we are all born with the same inalienable human rights. Everyone deserves respect, consideration, and courtesy. Values such and these are fading rapidly. Intolerance pisses me off.

Banned erika01 is off to a good start erika01's Avatar
    Thanks

what pisses me off is when some stupid person no name... is bring a ass to me..... and when people talk about other and make up stupid lies that them....

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Lately my patience have been tested. And i am failing.

My list has grown.

A friend of mine has a new girl friend. He use to like me. I'm so happy for him! But he has been acting like a huge pain. Being mean and stuff. IDK if its a guy thing but it needs to stop. ASAP.

It burns me when people think I'm not smart enuff to handle my own problems. I'm completely capable of being a woman.. Last thing I need is a tutorial. I have this completely handled. Thank you. I'm 19 not 9.

Recently a few guys I kno have approached me about my relationship and says I'm stupid. hehe. For every one stupid thing I've done everyone else has done one either greater or equal then mine. They have no right to judge.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6