+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What`s the best cure against hangover?

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Re: What`s the best cure against hangover?

Tis true that sleep is the best way to cure a hang-over... But nate_gray is also right. if one has work to go to, then its hardly an option to sleep. I also agree with the rest of what the TroubleXTwins say. Very good points and a good way to resolve a hangover.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Bah I've had to many hangovers from late night parties... it is a killer in the morning I tell ya... sigh

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

only had a hangover once. OJ worked pretty well and water and 7up or sprite or sierra mist or anything of that matter works magic. the sprite eliminated the vomiting and the OJ gave me life. the water got rid of my thirst after i drank the sprite and OJ. just my method.

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

Gatorade before I goto bed and after. Also, green tea does the trick for me. Once I get going. I drink gingerale the rest of the day. I always try to eat something before going to bed.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Newbie Puss N' Boots may be famous one day Puss N' Boots may be famous one day Puss N' Boots's Avatar
    Feeding the birds hoping for something in return.
    Thanks

I don't get very bad hangovers, I'm lucky.

Usually before bed, I drink two cups of water. When I wake up I have a shower and some tea, usually.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say the best cure is not mixing beer or strong alcohols together. For example. the time I drank some cold shots and a bit of blond beer (can't remember the mark...might have been sleemans), I wasn't sick, though water drinking before going to bed helps a lot. I don't really drink much so besides the time I drank those, I never really abused alcohool, except once, but that's another story.

So in short, after your done drinking, an hour later or so and then rehydrate with water, takes away the feeling and makes you less dizzy or having a head ache in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie pikapika28 may be famous one day pikapika28 may be famous one day
    Thanks

sleep would be the best method

but if i need to be at work or something, a little light food + lots of hot water would be the best bet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5