+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: what type of area do you live in

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what type of area do you live in

the only people I hate are the ones who think they're better than evryone becuase they have more money

I'll do it man.

Otaku DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol...nice places u guys live in :P
    Well...I live ina small city where nothin never happens and where it`s always boring... >_<

Finding God is not peaceful.
    Searching God isn`t peaceful.
    The thought that God exists is peaceful enough.
    Believe!

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

which city...................

I'll do it man.

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

i live in a quit place at night... but kinda busy in the morning... theres an airport nearby so i can hear planes land...^_^ but i really miss seeing a lot of stars back in my country.... how well, i guess thats an effect of living in new york...

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently I live in Richmond, which is a city. Just basically lots of buildings, small streets and good, yet bad drivers (they seem to suck on every other road that isn't filled with college students). It's a bit different from what I'm use to - my home is in the suburbs -- but it kind of reminds me of a less congested New York with stores and shops in walking distance, so I like it ^^ My campus doesn't have many but on the other campus a couple miles away alot of homeless people come out at night... and they can be pretty agressive sometimes ~_~; But that's the only semi-negative thing I can think of.

My hometown is a basic suburb - though my neighborhood is new and secluded with only Food Lion, Subay, and a Dollar store in walking distance. But around that it's pretty average. Traffic is horrible in the morning going north and horrible in the afternoon/evening going south though, because alot of people work in DC, but don't live near there (The cost of living is so high the further north you go ^^0).

What I like about my area in general is that it's pretty outside. It snows in the winter, turns green in the spring, beautiful skies in the summer, and turns red, orange, yellow, green and purple in the fall. Flowers bloom in nearly all seasons and the weather is nicely warm in the spring and fall. But I like contrast, so I also like how it's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It also rains here, but not enough for you to ger sick of it nor too little for you to miss it ^^
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you really want to know? Well, I live out in the country I guess you could say. Out in the land of the racist people. It's awful in that sense. But my neighbor, we think she killed her husband for many reasons. Then within a year, she was married again and she tried to kill him but he got out in time, so she divorced him. Then her daughter is a ho. She's got two kids by different guys and she's not married. The woman that supposedly killed her husband has been in a mental home as well as her daughter the ho. The woman that lives on the other side of me is a freak about her other neighbor because she thinks their shed is too close to her fence. She's kinda crazy and she has a bunch of cats that come from the woods to eat and hang out at her house. So yeah, if there's nothing on tv, I have plenty of entertainment. Oh yeah, the murderer's mother lives in her garage, too. Great, huh?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

whow, Sincere. i don't know how to feel about that. where the hell do you live anyway?

i also live in the country side but before that i lived in the city which i miss because i'm a city kind of guy.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

in the united states!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast