+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: what type of area do you live in

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what type of area do you live in

Hmm... an ok area I guess... I live on an army base. So there's not really too much crime. A lot of drunk people though(people in the army drink a lot). There's not really a lot to do around here either...

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i live in a very safe neighboorhood full of italian people and its not unusuall to go out and walk the streets at night for fun. but once you leave the circle area you hit bay view and jamestown witch are the two worst parts of town so when i get off the bus at night i walk home very fast. usually the only thing you can hear at night is cats fighting or me and my friends.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i live in the country where there is a lot of crack head and drug aticts and pregnate people. i love it tho.

Tanks zyta

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in a surbuban area...peaceful...but incredibaly boring. Lots of kids take drugs and stuff to actually keep themselves busy...pretty sad. You need a car badly here lol for sure..
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Newbie dragonkid__ may be famous one day dragonkid__ may be famous one day
    Thanks

I live in.... a VERY boring place. I mean.. its nice but like nothing fun or dangerous or rash ever happens. I have to go 9 km to my school but thats sorta okay. There is no one my age around me here... so I am sorta lonely. All old people...getting excited when I say "Prozac" for some reason... O.o.

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

I live in a council estate, which i guess would be the English version of the 'ghetto'. Muggings, stabbings, beatings, crimes, rapings, all the wonderful stuff you want your kids growing up around (if you can't note the sarcasim, your somewhat brain dead).

Large groups of teenage boys & girls (mainly boys), from anywhere as young as 9 to anything as old as 20, go around jumping helpless people (seriously, why do you need 30 ppl to jump 1 person?), stealing what they have, and if the person fights backm they're more than likely to have a knife, hammer, screwdriver, bottle etc, shoved either into their side or onto their head. And no one is safem young, old, disabled, everyones a target.

And that's not even half of it.

Yep, what a lovely place i live at.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in Malaysia, a hot weathered country with high populations of morons and pollution. It may not be so bad if I was in my home town, but fate seems to despise me and casted me to live in an area filled with boring people and ... somewhat difficult to communicate.

The area which I live in too does have a bit of amusement (that is I have to force myself to be amuse of every single doorknob to surpress boredom!) however, I'm not thinking of living here for too long!

I need to get out of here!

baa~!! >_<
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Man a lot of people live in boring places! >.<
    Well I live in a area where there's not much to do. There's a bunch of rich snobby people that piss the h*** out of me. And in order to have something to do you have to have friends. But like I said the people here act like there are pins and needles stuck up there A** T_T Plus there is drug/drinking problems where I live. I guess the kids think it's cool or something... idiots. So it's pretty boring. But if I go a few minutes out I hit San Fran. which is super fun to go to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast