+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: what type of area do you live in

Newbie The_Dark_Phantom may be famous one day The_Dark_Phantom may be famous one day The_Dark_Phantom's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what type of area do you live in

I stay at an ok place I wouldn't say its bad though.Multicultural, and lots of people keep to themselves.
    Fight for what you believe in.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

My area is the fastest growing region in Toronto, and I don't like that. More cars, more people (around from I don't know 300,000 to 890,000), more roads means less grass land, more pollution in my area etc.

I miss the small farm near my house, my mom would always buy corn and flowers there, now its been turn into a plaza with Boston Pizza, Kelseys, T&T Supermarket, Shoppers Drug Mart and other stores. This caused more traffic.

My neighborhood (a suburb) so far I think is cool, though Torontoians have been through a lot of gun violence and stabbing, there have been a few stabbings close to my area. I think there are a lot of marijuana farm houses, every night there are helicopters flying around scanning the neighborhood for these. Also the good thing about the fast development in my region is that there is actually a transit system now. Shit back a few years ago, its either walk, bike or car. I can't even go anywhere far without a car.

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    Man a lot of people live in boring places! >.<
    Well I live in a area where there's not much to do. There's a bunch of rich snobby people that piss the h*** out of me. And in order to have something to do you have to have friends. But like I said the people here act like there are pins and needles stuck up there A** T_T Plus there is drug/drinking problems where I live. I guess the kids think it's cool or something... idiots. So it's pretty boring. But if I go a few minutes out I hit San Fran. which is super fun to go to.
    i hate them to beacuase in houston one half is poor and crime infested where i live
    and the other has rich snobby A$$holes that buy abunch of crap they don't need for no reason with money they got from their parents while other work for it
    Last edited by 02134; Aug 27, 2006 at 11:42 AM.

I'll do it man.

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

~ In The Ghetto ~ haha well not exactly My area is alright. Not the safest place though. In certain parts of my area: Drug traffic, gangs, and you'll quite frequently hear of or be the victim of (god forbid) a beating, stabbing etc. On the other hand theres always something to do, or somewhere to go chill with friends and such. Overall: I can't complain
    //////- Mastering Others is Strength -\\\\\\
    //////- Mastering Yourself -\\\\\\
    //////- Makes You Fearless -\\\\\\
    - Lao Tzu

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NaDa- View Post
    ~ In The Ghetto ~ haha well not exactly My area is alright. Not the safest place though. In certain parts of my area: Drug traffic, gangs, and you'll quite frequently hear of or be the victim of (god forbid) a beating, stabbing etc. On the other hand theres always something to do, or somewhere to go chill with friends and such. Overall: I can't complain
    i also live in the ghetto aka the hood but lifes been good here and i guess its sorta like the hodz down time only thing i hate is those stinkin hoodrats ugh annoying but i can say im never bored

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Newbie Sum Guy may be famous one day Sum Guy may be famous one day Sum Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in Canada's capital. I live in a quiet suburb and the only crime that happens is drug dealing. Nothing to big and it is only a few people that do it. There is several people my age in my neighborhood. I live in a small house; it is old and has many problems. It is a great area to live in because it is quiet, nothing horrible happens and I live near friends.
    JUGGALOS!!!

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey View Post
    i also live in the ghetto aka the hood but lifes been good here and i guess its sorta like the hodz down time only thing i hate is those stinkin hoodrats ugh annoying but i can say im never bored
    you mean the gangsters or actual rats

I'll do it man.

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

I live in virginia. Its kinda quite here. but nothing really bad happens, there arent alot of big buildings here like NY or something. But its okay...I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast