Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What type of Killer are you?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

What type of Killer are you?

Click on the cool linky and take quiz! Post your results with the BB Code!

http://quizilla.com/users/PainfulBli...20pictures%5D/

My Result:

You are a maniac killer.
    It doesn't matter who they are and what they have or haven't done. You still want to kill them. And for a simple reason only; it's fun. Seeing people in pain is like ecstasy. Maybe you have some sort of mental problems or you are this way because of previous deep scars, only you know. But now you are sadistic and maybe you only like to see a special group of people be in pain (e.g. preps). However you are not the most social person in the bunch and people think you are weird. That bothers you somewhat but atleast you can entertain yourself with daydreaming about killing them. After all, they have no idea what's coming.

Main weapon: Explosives and torture equpiment
    Quote:"Insanity: a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D. Lang
    Facial expression: Wicked smile

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What type of Killer are you?

You are a Samurai.

You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for justice and peace. You also don't belive in mourning all the time and think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you somewhat.

Main weapon: Sword

Quote: "Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain

Facial expression: Small smile

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

well im a silent killer, ull never see it comin. a ninja, ninja katana and to short straight katanas. oh and alot of shurikans and other deadily thing, hahahaha......
    "also like to take a souviner" there head!
    Last edited by Dark_Ichigo_X; Aug 18, 2006 at 11:39 PM.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I got Serial Killer!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha dame strait. hahah

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

You kill with magic.
    You are very skilled with magic, but have poor fighting skills. But it doesn't really matter anyway since it can be as powerful as other weapons. You are probably missunderstood by people and have some pain inside you. You are not the kind of person to start a fight, but if you are provocted you respond. You probably don't have that many friends either though you might want some. According to you life is a lonely journey and you try not to care to much. Most people who are witches or anything similar is thought to be evil and want to see all people suffer. That however is not true. You don't feel that much joy seeing others in pain. You are probably peaceful and quiet when left alone.

Main weapon: Potions and spells
    Quote:"A man can be destroyed but not defeated" -Ernest Hemingway
    Facial expression: Blank eyes

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

what the.... im a girl? lol but its pretty true its fits me to a T
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie belldandy07 may be famous one day belldandy07 may be famous one day belldandy07's Avatar
    Thanks

You are a Samurai.

You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for justice and peace. You also don't belive in mourning all the time and think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you somewhat.

Main weapon: Sword

Quote: "Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain

Facial expression: Small smile

Thanks

tupac wifi said that already

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast