+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What is ur goal?

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What is ur goal?

I want to become a game programer, computer programer, or I'd like to do computer animation.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    @Blue-chan
    ^^ll why not...? (='.'+) Blue-chan don't like 34C? Why? >_<
    I wanna i wanna i wanna i wanna~~~! >_< *rolls on floor and spins 340 degrees*
    Because there are a lot of things I can't wear. Big shirts hang down over my boobs and make me look like a pregnant woman. Low-cut tops reveal too much. Yeesh. I wanna give half my boobs away. 34B would be just nice.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

@jonf-san
    *tackles from the side*
    baa~! but it really is very flat. When the others look down, they can't see their feet. When I do... shoot! >_< I see my feet. which clearly means I have no chest. (+_+) *goes to bang self againts the wall*
    baa~ jonF-san is going to squeeze his friend's (girls) boobs? I wish you luck~ ^^ baa~ may you not get that evil red hand marks. ^^lll
    Hugs... are evil... ^^lll *refrains from glomps too* but heck!
    XD *hugs JonF-san* fear the fluffy flat chested sheep! ~

@blue-chan
    Really? *sobby* I still want bigger chest/boobs!~! it has now become my ultimate goal!
    X3 baa~!
    Bllue-chan, do you think if you excersize more, you may loose weight and a bit of your chest? if so, do that~ (n_n) baa~
    ganbatte~!
    you go loose some of that while I try to gain some~ ^^ baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

i want to be a doctor, a blackbelt in ninjitsu, and have an honorable life. i want to retire when im fifty and pick rice, and live on a farm near a river in japan. i want to be a blacksmith too, but if all that fails, i dont know.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    @jonf-san
    *tackles from the side*
    baa~! but it really is very flat. When the others look down, they can't see their feet. When I do... shoot! >_< I see my feet. which clearly means I have no chest. (+_+) *goes to bang self againts the wall*
    baa~ jonF-san is going to squeeze his friend's (girls) boobs? I wish you luck~ ^^ baa~ may you not get that evil red hand marks. ^^lll
    Hugs... are evil... ^^lll *refrains from glomps too* but heck!
    XD *hugs JonF-san* fear the fluffy flat chested sheep! ~

@blue-chan
    Really? *sobby* I still want bigger chest/boobs!~! it has now become my ultimate goal!
    X3 baa~!
    Bllue-chan, do you think if you excersize more, you may loose weight and a bit of your chest? if so, do that~ (n_n) baa~
    ganbatte~!
    you go loose some of that while I try to gain some~ ^^ baa~
    Why am i going to get hit.Is not like is the first time i did it.And they know me.We as me and the others girls know each to .......lets leave it at a personal level.Only thing to worry is a teacher see us

O and i got a new goal.Live to next week.XD
    Perfection is dull

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanted to be a comic artist or a game designer......but I can't study worth a damn.....and I have been burned out on drawing for three years. Thought about going to the Army........realized I was too much of a pothead. Right now, my goal is to make enough money to go to the Anime Festival in my town.

That, and get my shxt together.......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I wanted to be a comic artist or a game designer......but I can't study worth a damn.....and I have been burned out on drawing for three years. Thought about going to the Army........realized I was too much of a pothead. Right now, my goal is to make enough money to go to the Anime Festival in my town.

That, and get my shxt together.......
    Good goals.Have u found a job??
    Perfection is dull

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

@jonF-san
    *HUGS*

---

I'm still rooting for my boob enhancement goal.. (=_=) grow grow grow!! XD baa~!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast