+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What is ur goal?

Newbie fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: What is ur goal?

My goal is to be successful no matter what i do! Well, mostly though I really want to do something where I can be creative in some way. I'm not really picky about how I get to express my creativity, i just don't want to crunch numbers all day! haha!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is ur goal?

my goal is to become a attorney or a phyciatrist.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

My goal is to grow bigger boobs and groom myself to be beautiful not only on my looks but as well as my soul~

for my future and true love... him I shall love~! XD
    baa~~ (u_u)

baa~~~ XD

For my love!!!! wait.. ain't money my true love? My true goal? @_@
    < is confused.. baa
    had to re-emphsize.. I really want.. bigger boobs! XD that's my goal for now! XD

baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    had to re-emphsize.. I really want.. bigger boobs! XD that's my goal for now! XD

baa~
    XD I second that! I want bigger boobs too lol!

Although not so big that you can't see past em xD That's just scary lmao!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

My goals include:
    + getting a job.
    + going to college and become an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse).
    + get a car.
    + get my own place and live with my girlfriend.
    + get a ring, propose.
    + live happily ever after, get maybe two kids, and retire somewhere with my soulmate.
    The end of [Ih].
    I love my girlfriend.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post

baa~
    U do know there are guysthat they like girls with not so big boobs or big.Just normal.But not flat.XDWell my goals have change some.Hmm two new ones are finish the job thing to get a job{the manger told me because they need me.XD Because i speak and understand english and spanish.XD.}Pass my write driving test this friday and if i pass then i take the driving part too hopefull pass that too. So then i will be a lincesed to run over ppl.JK.But i need it to drive.I still got to take the RN class{RN=For resgirtaer nures.I got the R word misspell}from my Jr and Sr year and then go to college for 1 year to finish it and later get my master degree in graphic design for buildings, games and cars{4 or 6 years}.And then join the army and after 4 years if i am still alive became a pay killer Reasons i want to became a paykiller because i can work for both sides.And the world is full of evil meant as well help the other evil ppl kill some of them and make a killing.
    Last edited by Jon f; Aug 10, 2006 at 03:30 PM.
    Perfection is dull

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    U do know there are guysthat they like girls with not so big boobs or big.Just normal.But not flat.XD
    I can't speak for Aya-kun, but some people want bigger 'assests' just because they feel it'll look/feel more natural for them, or for their own personal viewing pleasure (not in that way you perverts ^_~ lol), not just cos they wish to please the opposite sex. I personally couldn't give a damn what people think about my looks, i just want bigger boobs cos i feel it'll give my body a more curvy look =)

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarlinari View Post
    I can't speak for Aya-kun, but some people want bigger 'assests' just because they feel it'll look/feel more natural for them, or for their own personal viewing pleasure (not in that way you perverts ^_~ lol), not just cos they wish to please the opposite sex. I personally couldn't give a damn what people think about my looks, i just want bigger boobs cos i feel it'll give my body a more curvy look =)
    Good atleast u don't give a damm wat ppl think of u .As long as u are happy screw them alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And wat u want a bigger asssests??or bigger boobs because i am lost now???
    Perfection is dull

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast