+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what or who would u take??

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

what or who would u take??

i am just posting this i ahve nooo clue if it has been posted if it has i am sorry but i am new...again so yeah sorry. but here is if the world was to end and u could take some one or something what would it be??
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    But if the world is ending, what is the point of taking something or someone. Everyone dies. No?

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks
    well yeah but if u could take some one or something to anew place i gess i should have explain that more clearly sorry
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think u mean what would u do if the world would end?
    well i would party on the way to

perdoname michelle!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would find the love af my life and take them with me.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the world is endin I'dnt probably take anythin but my Mp3 player and a photo camera because those are things that I always have in my bag...and if i could take someone...well...that would be a problem cause there are lot of ppl to take in my case!!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    if the world is endin I'dnt probably take anythin but my Mp3 player and a photo camera because those are things that I always have in my bag...and if i could take someone...well...that would be a problem cause there are lot of ppl to take in my case!!
    u know that evrything material will disapear when u die u know?
    even ur clothe and jewerly..

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    u know that evrything material will disapear when u die u know?
    even ur clothe and jewerly..
    yeah i know!!! but I dont have lot of staff to care about and my cam and my Mp3 player are always with me...probably I would die with those things...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast