+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what or who would u take??

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    and another thing why take ur laptop were ur stories are and etc..
    when u already have them in ur mind?

but if that the oint i would take a potato
    So I wouldn't lose them, duh. Plus if I didn't have my laptop, how could I write more? I would need it so if I got bored I could reread them. Change them around. If the world was ending, there would be anything better to do than read or write. I do that anyway.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I'm going down, I'm taking everyone with me! mwhaha

Buuuut to actually answer the question, I don't think it'd be worth taking anything with me. I mean, if we're assuming that at least one person is going somewhere once the world ends, then most likely everyone else is heading for the same place, so no point saying who you'd take, you'd probably see them once ya got there.

In terms of material things, I guess I'd just take my cd player.....

However, you could pose the question in a way as to suggest that #1: The world is aboot to end, and #2: There's a spaceship with your name on it, but you can only take a couple of things with ya. That way you're still alive, and material objects still matter (and means you have more of a choice to make). Like..."you can only bring one person with you," or something...

Otherwise, if everyone's dead (yet kicking it in the afterlife), then there's probably a decent recreation program in the afterlife, so ya wouldn't need to bring an mp3 player or anything hehe.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks
    If possible I wanna keep my memories when I still in the world.
    I wonder if we forget everything in afterlife...
    Material? my cellphone mabbe

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nothing goes to heaven with me but every bit of knowledge I have about my religion and my God. It's just as well everything sinful gets left behind.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks
    hm... how about this
    i'll bring all of the science that is already discovered and still developed.
    and all my stuff that i had make...so that i the new world i can still get the fassilities that can already used in the previous world...
    hm... and maybe that new world will be better than the previous one.. because at least i, my self, already experienced mistakes
    hehe...

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    let's see now......i would take the girl i'm going out with and my ipod since i love my music as much as my gf

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would take all of my anime related stuff and my portable C.D. and DVD player

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks
    What's up with all these "end of the world" threads?
    well I would take my sis most likely.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast