Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What women don't see

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

What women don't see

What women don't see is guys who have creative and smarts
    and we creative guys are left out in the cold and alone.
    The only thing that women see these days are STUDS and machomen , The only thing on thier minds is big burly chest with chest hairs and mussles and lots of money... they can't see that the good ones are smart and very creative , Look at me I'm a student cartoonist why can't you women see that ? Why are you women so dan stuck on men with a big hairy chest and mussles and mioney. Don't you know that rich men are insane that's why most of them end up in the state mental insane asylum.
    I can see why us single men end up being munks... We good single men are forgotton about because women love those studs who think thier so macho.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What women don't see

I beg to differ. *shakes head*

I may be single currently, but it's not like I've had a long running streak of being single either. I am also an artist. I've been a creative person since I was a kid and that's never gonna die. I'm told that I'm fairly intelligent and I'm also told that I'm way too skinny sometimes. Everybody has pros and cons about them and that goes for the "big muscle-bound" men as well. Not every woman goes for that. I should know. There are women who dig the creative type. Plenty of them at that. I don't know who planted that seed of thought in your head but, I hope it doesn't grow in to a tree. (I wouldn't be surprised if this turns in to a debate, BTW)

I've never had to act like I had a bunch of cash, I never had to deny the fact that I am an artist, nor did I ever have to build muscle or grow chest hair. *rubs his hairless chest and arms* I just stayed true to who I am and everything else worked out on its own. So, the next time you think that a woman doesn't wanna be with you because you're an artist, why don't you try to do a little self evaluating before you jump to that conclusion? I'm sure it's not the fact that you're an artist that women aren't in to you like that.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

[B][SIZE="2"]I have seen many women near my age fall for those macho men.
    Cartoonists are a class by them selves but women don't love them thier not into anime . women are into mussles men , it sicking enouch they put sexy macho guys in that stupid chick movie known as twilight and eclispe.
    there are plenty of good honest men out there who draw and do art.

if women don't care about me that their problem..
    they have to remenber about that 1 woman who fell in love with that O.J simpson Jock , ( she's dead now).

It's real sad that women fall for those kind men, because they don't know what their missing.

I'm avilable but to who? maybe to a woman who really loves a student cartoonist.
    50 years and nothing ever happened.
    just goers to show thier more into hunks
    I am what I am , take it or leave it.\

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I'm sure it's not the fact that you're an artist that women aren't in to you like that.
    I'm fairly certain that is the only reason they aren't into him. I mean, what else could it be? My advice to op is to gain some muscle and ditch the drawings, then you too can be a macho man with all the ladies chasing after you. Screw personality/intelligence, nobody likes that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Don't you know that rich men are insane that's why most of them end up in the state mental insane asylum.
    I laughed at this part, thank you.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

Sorry but this cute student cartoonist who works as gardener to earn a living
    is not going to be one them fakers.
    the macho men are really abusers, I like who I am, women don't like it them suffer what they get in to.
    most of the mussle macho men are on steroids ( yes STEROIDS)
    If most of us guys who modest and kind become munks it's because the women don't pay us no mind. we can't make women fall for us, you pick who you think you fall for. I can how many guys here on this forum who got cruely dumped for some other guy who thinks he better him. I have gotton soooo numb from past rejections , . but i think you better think twice before dumping a boyfriend for some hunk you just saw.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well then those girls are not worth your time. If they're shallow and superficial, then don't bother with all that drama. wait for a girl who is kind and sweet and loves you very much.

They are out there, just don't focus on the "hot ones with big boobs and lots of money."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu Dhabi For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Aug 03, 2010)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Best peice of advice I can give you Manga Artist:

Do not try to be something that you are not. You are deceiving yourself and eventually you will forget who you are in the process.

If someone cannot accept you for who you are, then they are not worth your time.

People can tell when they see something that isn't the truth. This is a biological instinct ingrained into us in our mate selection process: Its how we tell if an individual is a suitable mate. Its also a survival mechanism that alerts us to dangers, such as the feeling of being watched, or the gut feeling that something isn't right.

Over Selling yourself is a problem too. Trying too hard is a turn off to many people.

Just be yourself, its the only thing anyone is ever good at.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

It sounds like your shallow and self absorbed just like the women you don't like... having a negative personality like this isn't attractive to a woman either.

Be positive talk to as many women as you can (that are your type don't be too picky there are plenty of different types of ladies out there). If she doesn't like you well then move to the next if you did this once a day 365 times a year who says you can't find 1.

Don't think just because I'm not something I won't succeed otherwise your mentality will beat you into thinking its true. Remember your mind is the sharpest tool in the shed not the other way around, being fit and exercising can't hurt either a women is just naturally attracted to this but its not the only thing she will be thinking about.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Violent For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Aug 03, 2010)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast