Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What women don't see

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Re: What women don't see

Don't be deceived by appearances, nor see all women as superficial. The key is chemistry with one another, as well as a solid friendship and trust.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for years, we just act ourselves, don't change for each other, and let the chemistry flow.
    My boyfriend for instance, now maybe some people would not find him attractive, but I am 100% attracted to him. He has no hunky muscles, but he sure has a cute round tummy! his loyalty makes me smile and the silly little things he does, whether they're good or bad, I find adorable. Plus, he's an artist/writer too. I always loved artists. So don't feel that artists don't get the ladies.<3

The key to finding a lover is not how they look, or what they wear..it's their personality. Learn to talk to a girl and make friends with them. Grow to understand each other. Soon you won't be attracted just to appearance, it'll be the tiniest microscopic things most people won't notice.

If you just act yourself and be kind, considerate and good friends with her. Things will turn out for the better.
    Last edited by Nocturne; Aug 03, 2010 at 05:14 PM.

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturne For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (Aug 03, 2010)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, first you hate women and never want to be in a relationship again. Now you sterotype all women, and whine because you don't have a girlfriend!

Make up your mind. Take some time and get your head together before some girl breaks your poor fragile heart.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    I have seen many women near my age fall for those macho men.
    Cartoonists are a class by them selves but women don't love them thier not into anime . women are into mussles men , it sicking enouch they put sexy macho guys in that stupid chick movie known as twilight and eclispe.
    there are plenty of good honest men out there who draw and do art.

if women don't care about me that their problem..
    they have to remenber about that 1 woman who fell in love with that O.J simpson Jock , ( she's dead now).

It's real sad that women fall for those kind men, because they don't know what their missing.

I'm avilable but to who? maybe to a woman who really loves a student cartoonist.
    50 years and nothing ever happened.
    just goers to show thier more into hunks
    I am what I am , take it or leave it.\
    You really think the guys from the Twilight saga are macho men? Then you may be competing against the wrong guys. Seriously, I can't stress this enough. I too am a cartoonist and have to work jobs I don't like to keep money in my pocket just like you. The fact of the matter is that you're not looking for the woman who best suits you. If you go after a girl who's rich, materialistic and superficial, that's what she expects you to be. Try to find a woman you have plenty in common with. A woman who appreciates the arts is a big plus (especially in MY book).

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Ok, first you hate women and never want to be in a relationship again. Now you sterotype all women, and whine because you don't have a girlfriend!

Make up your mind. Take some time and get your head together before some girl breaks your poor fragile heart.
    Agreed. If your view of the world is really as you say it is (especially when it concerns women), then that may be keeping you from actually finding a decent girlfriend. You seem to be pretty wishy-washy when it comes to this subject so, I'd suggest what Zev says and take time to yourself to get your head put back on your shoulders the way it is supposed to be. If you're seeing everything crooked, nothing will be straight to you. Meaning, if you think all women are the way you describe them, you're never going to ever take the time to tell the difference when you see the ones who aren't that way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (Aug 03, 2010)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Why risk having some woman calling the cops on me for just saying hello. no thank you.
    Zev are you with some women's right move?
    I can't just go to woman and say I don't know how old she is and if she ever interested in me. I don't think I want to make a fool out of myself.
    but some women don't bother looking for good features in a guy.
    and the way i feel What chance I got ? NONE that's what.
    Tooo much competion out there. tooo much

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

LoL, manga_artist, people are trying to honestly help you yet you try and shoot down valid advice from 8 different people, and failing spectacularly at it too, I might add. Honestly, you're being a little thick headed here, because not a single thing we've said is going to change your mind.

Women don't call the cops from saying Hello, if they do, the cop will actually laugh in their faces and tell them to stop wasting their time.

To quote the great Wayne Gretzky: "You miss all the shots you don't take."

There's someone out there for every one, hell, there's almost 6 and half billion people on this planet, the law of averages are firmly in your favor on this one.

You'd only need to know where to look.

And no, Zev isn't in a Woman's Rights Movement, Zev is one of the most moderate people I know on this board.

Also, if you don't start treating women with some respect on this board, I'm going to smack you down so hard you're going to ask what the license plate number was on the truck that just hit you.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (Aug 03, 2010), HolderOfTheDarkChalice (Aug 03, 2010)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post

I'm gonna have to agree with Zev on this one.

Why risk having some woman calling the cops on me for just saying hello. no thank you.
    Zev are you with some women's right move?
    I can't just go to woman and say I don't know how old she is and if she ever interested in me. I don't think I want to make a fool out of myself.
    but some women don't bother looking for good features in a guy.
    and the way i feel What chance I got ? NONE that's what.
    Tooo much competion out there. tooo much
    Question 1: So you are saying all women are going to call cops on you or something? Try being a little less attached, if you suffocate someone it can really make someone not like you. Love is when you can let it go otherwise hang on and "find" out if that person "truly" is the one for you.

Question 2: Lol...

Question 3: Again you put yourself down man just go for a woman who is your type age, looks, etc. You don't need to know ASK!

OMG everyone makes a fool out of themselves the president has done it, kings, preachers, so on and so on. Don't let your mistakes or misfortunes own you.

The part about women not looking for good qualities in a man did you even read any of the women's posts here?

As for the compition ok let me clarify this for you. There are 6,697,254,041 on this planet (2008 statistics) even more now divide that by about half and you get 3,348,627,021 possible choices in a woman. With those odds you can't possibly lose unless you don't try.

Manga I bolded all the things you believe so you can see for yourself its just you thinking this no one else, let me tell you something if you believe hard enough trust me anything is possible including never finding a soul mate because you think there is none.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL I'm out of luck most women in the 30s and 40s are married.
    aceman67 Don't tell me your Amish Oh good grief please don't tell me your Amish. Some one for eveyone saying is what Amish folks to thier single folks the same with miss right Amish old saying all an old folk tale.
    I bet this forum don't have any single women in it.
    most women are gold diggers and they want to be spoiled .
    I tell them to get a job money don't buy love & gifts are earned.
    But I ask you, you all seen my work here I have posted in the gallery.
    LOL now what woman who will emaror my work and fall in love with it and want me? NONE. have you see the news lately most people are not them selves what miss right lol
    I have been over looked for someone better. let's face it I'm not want they want.and so I ben forgotton about.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL I'm out of luck most women in the 30s and 40s are married.
    aceman67 Don't tell me your Amish Oh good grief please don't tell me your Amish. Some one for eveyone saying is what Amish folks to thier single folks the same with miss right Amish old saying all an old folk tale.
    I bet this forum don't have any single women in it.
    most women are gold diggers and they want to be spoiled .
    I tell them to get a job money don't buy love & gifts are earned.
    But I ask you, you all seen my work here I have posted in the gallery.
    LOL now what woman who will emaror my work and fall in love with it and want me? NONE. have you see the news lately most people are not them selves what miss right lol
    I have been over looked for someone better. let's face it I'm not want they want.and so I ben forgotton about.
    Again you ridiculously post without thinking, not all women in their 30s and 40s are married have you heard of single mothers?

Hell my mom is 55 and has been single for a while cause there are asshole guys out there who could and will hurt someone. So don't EVEN say that.

You sound like a jerk with your assumptions man... stop saying this and that about people.

I bet you this forum has plenty of single women I went out with one and thought she was really nice till I messed things up heh. ... yea to me.

Maybe all the women you go for are indeed GOLD DIGGERS? Come on seriously you think paper makes the world go round please it sure may make greed but it isn't as powerful as everyone says, respect is powerful.

Women aren't supposed to fall in love with your art they fall in love with you... maybe you should take a interest in a art club or something maybe? Meet a nice artist your age that you can share with her.

Maybe you forgot yourself man cause you sound so depressed and lost, everyone goes through a pit but everyone can also rebuild a hole its just a hole. Ya dig?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast