Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What women don't see

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What women don't see

Me? Amish? Dude, I'm a 25 year old single male living in southern Alberta trying talk sense into that thick BC pine you call a skull ON AN ONLINE ANIME COMMUNITY FORUM.

Honestly WHERE THE [Expletive deleted] DID YOU GET AMISH FROM? Do you even think about what you write before you post it? Amish are a group of German descended Mennonites who came to the US in the mid-1600s and are known for strict adherence to the bible, plain clothing, simple living and reluctance to adopt any modern convenience, like you know, electricity, phones, computers, cars, pretty much anything invented after the 1850s. Good lord, Think about what you're saying before you say it, you're sounding like an idiot.

You're supposed to be in your 50s, but your reasoning thus far has lead me to believe otherwise.

Last I checked I wasn't German, I am in fact descended from the group of English Separatists who came to North America on the Mayflower (I am related to this man: William Brewster (pilgrim) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

I say that there's someone out there for everyone because that's what I believe. Otherwise, whats the point of even looking for a date? If you think that there isn't anyone out there for you then you might as well stop complaining about it, because you've already decided.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah ? well if there is single women here on this forum let them sound out. and we shall see what think.
    I not going make some woman fall in love with me , it;s just not done..
    you can't make anyone fallin love with you. I try find some woman in church At least I thought she loved me .but she went bad on me I got abused by her.
    this not quilfy her as a girl friend at all She flunk!
    Club are seriously bad news men there will you dead if you try to ask any woman there. you know what teenage girls are trying to hit on me at 1 time on this forum , but I tell them I'm too old for you, but you can be a fan of my work.
    I don't bother with E hormy and this online sites like them thier frauds and id thefts . and thier full of crap.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Me? Amish? Dude, I'm a 25 year old single male living in southern Alberta trying talk sense into that thick BC pine you call a skull ON AN ONLINE ANIME COMMUNITY FORUM.

Honestly WHERE THE [Expletive deleted] DID YOU GET AMISH FROM? Do you even think about what you write before you post it? Amish are a group of German descended Mennonites who came to the US in the mid-1600s and are known for strict adherence to the bible, plain clothing, simple living and reluctance to adopt any modern convenience, like you know, electricity, phones, computers, cars, pretty much anything invented after the 1850s. Good lord, Think about what you're saying before you say it, you're sounding like an idiot.

You're supposed to be in your 50s, but your reasoning thus far has lead me to believe otherwise.

Last I checked I wasn't German, I am in fact descended from the group of English Separatists who came to North America on the Mayflower (I am related to this man: William Brewster (pilgrim) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

I say that there's someone out there for everyone because that's what I believe. Otherwise, whats the point of even looking for a date? If you think that there isn't anyone out there for you then you might as well stop complaining about it, because you've already decided.
    Than just stop saying some one for everyone and this miss right thing ok
    it's all not true.
    you can't believe what you hear most of the time,

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Talk to females on this site and be friendly if you like their ideas and how they represent themselves.

Dude this might be the new generation and women are coming after guys a little more often but its still mostly your part to go find a women as a man...

You don't make a person fall in love it just happens. It sounds to me you want someone to fall in love with you but you don't even think about that other person just yourself.

Let me explain the church part (I won't say this is all church goers but I do see it happen), I see a lot of church goers that go to the clubs, bars, etc and drink (weekends) then go in Sunday praying. You can't judge a person from the outside look further man otherwise your just gonna get someone who is shallow.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, i was waiting for you to screw up...

Closing this idiocy before my IQ gets any lower.

EDIT

adding this response to the Double posting infraction I gave Manga Artist, because its relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist
    So be it, too bad you don't what I went though.
    but no one ever cares anyway.
    I'm alone on this earth anyway,
    Good lord, now I KNOW you don't read what you write. You mean "You don't KNOW what I went through" right? *rolls eyes*

And, Yeah, I do know. You're not the only one with a sob story involving women. I've been single since I was 18, when I walked in on my girl friend screwing my best friend from high school, who then had the gall to say to me "Oh, shit, this isn't what it looks like".

You're not the only one who's had their heart ripped from their chest and put through blender.

And no one cares about what you say because quite frankly, when someone tries to help you, you're a complete and total ass to them by flat out calling them wrong, or by insulting them (like saying Zev is some right wing woman's lib nut).

You're alone because you either want to be alone, or choose to be, because you're not doing anything proactive to change your situation. Your current situation is your own doing. We tried to help you but you spat in our faces.

You're almost 51 years old for Christ's sake. Man up already.
    Last edited by aceman67; Aug 03, 2010 at 10:30 PM.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Oh yeah ? well if there is single women here on this forum let them sound out. and we shall see what think.
    I'm single, and there is no way in hell I would ever date you. Good luck with your search though.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm single and I'd date him...if he were buff and more macho.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3