+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what would it take??

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

what would it take??

what would it take to fall in love? What would it take for you to commit suicide? What would it take for you to hurt the ones you love? What does it take for one to fall into a depression from which there is no escape? What would it take for someone to crawl from the depths of hell into the world today? What would it take to keep the one you love by your side forever?

These are just a few of the questions i think about.. a few of the one's i ask myself... A few have been answered for me... but what about you? You don't have to answer all of them and you don't have to go into detail.. but i was wondering...

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would it take??

To fall in love is not a choice. I wouldn't know what it takes, I would simply "be". Suicide is not an option. Afterall, it's always darkest just before dawn. Depression is annoying, and I don't like being annoyed. Does anyone? I found these questions pretty easy. Dwelling on this pseudo phillosophical stuff only serves to distract people from enjoying lifes' beauty. Stay carefree, see what happens.
    P.S. I left an answer out. If you have to "try" to keep the one you love, then your love isn't natural. A mutual love for each other is the only way. If your love wants to go, let them go. Relationships are sometimes temporary, but true love, I believe is forever.
    Last edited by Mega; Sep 01, 2007 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Reasons

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is something that you really have no control over. You can't control the feelings that you have for someone but on the same note you can't change the feelings of someone else. As far as hurting loved ones I would rather suffer the pain by myself instead of inflecting it on my loved ones. That's just who I am. As far as the depths of hell the only one who can ever really save you is yourself and if your not willing to do that then noone can do it for you.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

You can't say to your heart I can't fall in love *stop* b\c This something naturl so that's not your chosie to fall or not ..and a bout *suicide*
    like what mega say it's wasn't the last option ..

*The pain and hell living of solitude,
    Its the greatest pain a human being can ever feel,,,even death seems *

Foolish beating

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    what would it take to fall in love? What would it take for you to commit suicide? What would it take for you to hurt the ones you love? What does it take for one to fall into a depression from which there is no escape? What would it take for someone to crawl from the depths of hell into the world today? What would it take to keep the one you love by your side forever?

These are just a few of the questions i think about.. a few of the one's i ask myself... A few have been answered for me... but what about you? You don't have to answer all of them and you don't have to go into detail.. but i was wondering...

Well...theres alot of answers to these questions. I mean, Love isn't a choice...most of the time. Suicide, however, is a choice and I don't care how much pain on earth I go through, I'm quite sure Hell is worse. And the funny thing is, I'm agnostic and I STILL believe in Hell. To crawl from hell...theres two ways. One way is through will. If you truly wish to rise from darkness, you will rise. The easiest way, however, is for someone to pull you out. I was pulled out of my personal Hell and adopted by my Aunt and Uncle. Things of that nature are necessary for option two. As for the last question...well, the only way to do that is through marriage.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

falling in love will take what it will take when you're all of a sudden find yourself unexpectedly fallen in love ,about suicide for me i won't commit suicide no matter what ,to hurt the ones you love i think it's not the matter of "what it would take" but i think that's decided by your "Fated Destiny" as well as the matter of falling into inescapable depression ,and the way to get out of your hell is : patience ,determination and most important hope ,and to keep someone to my side that depends on what that someone is really like ,that's what i think
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

To fall in love- nothing much, I just fall in love, I can not explain why and how, I just do... The question is what makes me hate someone, it's really hard to make me hate and I don't think that has ever happened, so I'll answer when I do start to hate someone...

To commit suicide- nothing in the whole world can make me do that! I won't commit suicide! There's always a way out... even when you lose everything... there is a way... And it would hurt those who you love and there is no way I want to do that... But I do wonder sometimes if I really will be able to keep a clear mind...

To hurt the ones I love? A good question... but that can happen any time... you don't even have to mean it, you can just say something that will hurt them, though you didn't mean to... I'm sure I'll hurt someone to help someone else though, it's bad but I can' help it...

To fall in depression? I almost did a couple of days ago... So I know what it would take... it would be to see someone in pain and not being able to help makes me just so depressed... I don't know where to put myself...

And there is no way you can keep someone by your side forever... If he wants to leave he will and I aint keeping him... He doesn't know what he loses ^^ lol yea... that's how I think...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post

Well now this is interesting to me. well first of (love) no you just fall in love so that does not take much, (suicide) hell no not in my books, just not done.
    (Depression) again no but I have never been depressed so I really cant say.
    this one is a bit tricky, (for someone to crawl from hell into the world) no idea after thinking about it I still have no idea, but maybe one has to go through it to comment about it. and the last one is honesty, to be honest and loving is the way to keep your loved one close to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast