+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what would it take??

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would it take??

it takes nothing to fall in love it gest happens and you can't know why,when or how.it's something that happens to everyone and noone knows why.
    i'll never suicide because there is always hope and you don't have to lose it because hope is everything.
    we hurt the ones we love even if we don't want to do that and even if we don't realize when we've hurt someone.
    to fall in depression?i guess you must think that you're useless and noone cares for you.at least this is what i need to fall in depresion.
    you have to help yourself if you want to crawl from hell(you need a strong will and you have to trust in your powers)almost noone is going to help you,because they're afraid that they will fall if they help someone else.
    if the one that you love wants to leave you have to let them go,this way you'll show them that you really love them.you can't obligate someone to stay with you if he/she wants to leave.

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

What would it take to fall in love?
    For me, it's easy. Just be somewhat what I want and what I need, as well as nice, and I can fall in love with you; now actually falling in love needs me to be loved back, at least to a point.
    What would it take for you to commit suicide?
    This is actually an interesting question for me, though I wont go into why. But the thing is, I'm not afraid of death, as far as dieing goes, or even what comes after. My fears involve loss, losing people, opportunities, and contacts. Which if I died, I would loose all of. At least for a time depending on what you believe. But with that said, I guess my answer would be, loosing those things, them just going away, either dieing, or growing apart, or just being lost. Being alone is my answer, and to tell the truth, it isn't that hard to end up alone, even with it not being your fault at all.
    What would it take for you to hurt the ones you love?
    A reason along the line of, in the end they will be better off, or it will save there lives.
    What does it take for one to fall into a depression from which there is no escape?
    I would suppose the same as suicide, though with someone who doesn't have the willpower to do it.
    What would it take for someone to crawl from the depths of hell into the world today?
    I think that it would need to be something that most people don't have, and that is hope. Hope that the world today is better a lot better than the depths of hell, as well as someone here waiting for them, someone important to them.
    What would it take to keep the one you love by your side forever?
    I don't believe that you can keep them anywhere; they have to choose to be there. I suppose though that if it was, what could you do to get them to want to stay, then I hope, choosing to be by there side forever, and live for them and only for them would do it.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

what would it take to fall in love?
    for me it would take me wanting to be
    with someone and that person seeing that
    them and me really love each other and want
    to be with each other.

what would it take to try and kill myself?
    nothing because i have the mindset that
    thinking like this makes you a looser who is only
    thinking of yourself and that you never finish anything
    and killing yourself proves you cant finish living your life.

what would it take to hurt my loved ones?
    since i have done this on several occasions
    i can say without thinking doing stupid and ignorant
    things like doing something that goes against your famlys
    core values , and never talking to them when you have a
    problems and instead you talk to a stranger becuase you trust them
    more than famly.

what would it take to fal into a deep depression?
    it would take me feeling hopless and acting all
    emo becuase there isnt anything else that would
    do it , other than my parents dieing .....

What would it take for someone to crawl from the depths of hell into the world today?
    i did this and i will say trust and friendship with somone but
    thats only becuase how it happend for me.

What would it take to keep the one you love by your side forever?
    devotion and never lettingn them go when you scew up all the time
    i know all about this one...
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

To fall in love? equal wanting for each other. Equal passion.
    To commit suicide? my brother dying, would bring me very very close to that.
    To hurt my loved ones? if they did something to hurt me very deeply. or if i'm just being stupid me Xo
    To fall into deep depression? the death of loved ones. or if someone i loved hurt me badly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2