+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would it take for you?

Newbie Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru's Avatar
    Thanks

What would it take for you?

I just got home from work and I was thinking. What does it take to motivate people? My favorite band is coming to ny, and my friend just moved to phoenix, and I can't go see them without her. I have until june to come up with....alot of money. So i've been throwing myself into like 50 hour weeks at work. What would you work yourself into the ground for? What is important enough to you, to ignore your social life and any sort of fun for an entire month? I just thought it was an interesting question. Im curious to the kind of response ill get.

Love him, Hurt him, Make him bleed.
    Scream his name he's all you need.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would it take for you?

Well... Let's say i have a girlfriend, then, yeah... I would'nt mind working as much as body can take, to make enough money to see her..... The song made by: " Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Chokohold (Naruto edition)", could easy explain, how much i would give up or do to see her. That's allso the reason why i love that song...
    Last edited by Alucard_ML; May 03, 2007 at 05:45 AM.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

For my God I'll give all. He alone is enough motivation.Besides Him it will be my family and my friends. Heck I'll work my crap out for them if they need it. To see a friend in need is enough motivation for me to give what it is humanly possible to help them. When I had a bf I gave up almost everything for him.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

fear...in my case. i would never see the reality if it wasn't for it. and also i almost die in a mountain trekking accident in which by the way is the reason why fear is my fuel for my motive.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child's Avatar
    Thanks

well....I'm a very lazy and laid back person by nature so it takes something of great importance to motivate me enough to work none stop. But I do take my reading and drawing time seriously. I'll get so focused on the story or what I'm drawing that everything else just disappears.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Anything that'll make an impact on my life, like making the grades for NYU. Granted, you don't need double 800s to get in, but I was pretty determined to NOT give them a chance to reject me, and I worked at it like crazy. Right now I'm pretty much focused on getting a scholarship, which prolly explains why my activity level @ AO has dropped tremendously in the past week or so.

Generally, though, it's always something selfish that motivates me. I'm a lot more motivated to work for myself than for anyone else. That doesn't mean I won't work for other people though - if I see things their way, why not? (so you see, I am a pretty self-centered kid)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I could do it for my classmates, for my family, for my friends... for anyone who needs my help or smth., it's harder for me to do it for myself, especialy if it's about giving away my free time and working ans so on. Because I need my rest, can't be happy without being free, so I don't press myself much for myself...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

By nature im lazy as hell and care free that almost nothing motivates me. The only time i feel motivated is when im at work. but that's only cause my boss is always getting on me to do stuff that i dont have time to get lazy. But other than work i dont do anything unless it catches my attention. This also explains why i dont have a girl friend. I just dont care to have one right now i see no point and nothing beneficial in having one>

Do to others as you see fit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast