+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would it take for you?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would it take for you?

I'm working myself into the ground for volleyball. It's my new addiction and I truly adore it. the conditioning is a killer because I'm out of shape. But my goodness, if it isnt fun.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

For me it's just to work, i'm a real workaholic and i hate sitting at home doing nothing and i never now what to do whit my free time.
    I just like to on consentrate on my work and make a good career, if i could find a few good jobs i would easely work 90 hours a week just to be busy.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

It's actually quite simple to say that something Divine would make us motivate Which is true but, there are other things you need to be aware in your life

Humiliation - Who wouldn't love it? [sarcasm]
    It's something that digs you deep into the ground and makes you upset. Something you wanted to achieve so badly, hoping for the results you worked so hard for, and some other jerk [your enemy] gets way better scores/marks/results/compliments than you, and when you know you have the capability and the potential but you still did not succeed [and get humiliated sometimes] should at least give you something to get over and work your ass out.
    If disabled people, for example, can do better than you, then it should be more than enough as well to keep you working hard.

God - Oh boy, he is everything! ^_^ He could just click his finger and something would happen to you which would change your mind and thoughts. Something simple done by him could change your life forever.

Obsession - Ahh work it out

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

what motivates me... lets see....

i can only think of one thing that gets my up in the morning and that is the only thing i really look forward at night. something that ppl take for granted everyday. simply put it eating something delicious everyday would be more than enough to get me moving & motivated for the entire day and the rest of the week. something like that just make me excited to be alive and makes me want to do something, anything, be it work, goin out, getting things into order, etc.

but since i don't get that privileged to often, so i have to say that i'm not very motivated. unless its getting money to travel, something i've been working towards through the thick & the thin for 2 yrs now..

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well motaviton can come from anywere

me i dont really know what i would runmyslef into the ground for

but if i had family ect that depened on me to do such n such things or what ever
    i would try me best to do that
    and if it was that people i lived with ect were really ill i would quite my job if i was the only one who was there to look after him/her

Newbie dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666's Avatar
    Thanks

me im workin like hell right now because i gotta get quite a bit of money so i can go to alaska this summer so i can hang out with a couple friends and my love so im really workin like hell to try and get the money i need to get up their and if i dont get the money i'll do anything i can to get up their even if it meens to hitchike my way up their. cause im gettin up no matter wat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2