+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What would you choose?

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

What would you choose?

If you had a research assignment at school and you were told that you could pick any country that you want, what would country would you pick if the one you chose was the one you went too during summer vacation
    Last edited by aceman67; Feb 25, 2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Sorry... the grammar was just screaming at me to edit it.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: wat would u choose

Quote Originally Posted by girlicious View Post
    if you had a research at skool and u were told to do it on any country that u want wat would u choose cuz the country is da one which u gonna go to during the summer
    I would probably choose America, even though their may be a little violence shooting etc. it seems to be a great place never mind the storm i'll get over them so yep becuase i love america

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Definatley Scotland! I'd love to find time to research more of my own nation's history and origins of the people who first settled here. Especially my own clan origins and family ancestory.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    Definatley Scotland! I'd love to find time to research more of my own nation's history and origins of the people who first settled here. Especially my own clan origins and family ancestory.
    Not being offensive to scotts as i love them but do you know their is a law in York...It states that if you see a Scottsman/woman out at night you are actually allowed ot kill them with a crossbow and bronze arrow, however this law conjoins witht he murder law which overrules this state

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

If Carthage were more than a burnt hole in the ground at this point, I'd totally go for that.

As it stands, I'd probably pick Greece. There's a large variety of things to research on it, all of it interesting. Plus, despite being worn down over time by pollution/war/whatever, I think being able to see the various ancient buildings like the Parthanon in person would be amazing, as far as trips go.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I would definitely choose Germany....
    They have the best engineers in the nation and it is just an amazing country.i have been there when i was a little girl and even though there are still a lot of sectional issues where one side is much better off than the other side...it is still a magnificent country and it was the birth of Gothic architecture....and I so want to visit their ancient Cathedrals and stuff like that....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i would want to go to asia and go to Japan because i love anime and japan for alot of reasons so Asia for Japan.

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

i would write about Japan i've always wanted to go to where manga was writen and there are a few people there I would like to meet.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast