+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What would you choose?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wat would u choose

well where ever im from and japan of course.lol.
    so i think that would be like france, puerto rico, italy, and scotland. so yea. lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I would choose Japan as my first choice ^_^... after that I would say China ^_~ in general I am captivated by the Asian culture in general. I would go then to the rest of the countries in Asia... if I could...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

well i totally agree aisa is quite remarkable. oh by the way where did you find that avatar it's funny i like it.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I would choose Ireland as i would like to see all the animals and plants that grow there and see all the people lifestyle and what kind of food they eat.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you choose?

my first choice is Japan, second is Taiwan and the third one is Australia. i can complete my anime collection if i go to japan cause some of the anime series cnt found in malaysia... then, going to taiwan, i can easily meet those celebrities i like... one of my friend is a taiwan celebrity too.... but most of all, i will choose japan for my asssignment..... japan! WOW!
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go to the United States and study rabid, obnoxious, uninformed Japanophilia...

Though white supremecists and furries would be close runners-up... I'd like to find out what makes those guys tick too.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Japan.
    for what reason?
    It's pretty much because they're my ideal nation.
    I love the place. It's like a Harem [coughcough] to me.
    And besides all the "good" stuff, it has a great history during World War II that I would love to go in depth to.
    It's almost hard to explain.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm if i had to choose i would probably choose England. mainly cause the country has had a very 'colourful' history. whats not to like about the crusades in Egypt, and there campaigns in France. not to mention the Spanish armada and their involvement in WW1 and WW2.

sounds like an interesting read to me.

but other than that maybe Feudal Japan, with their plastered castles, samurai classes, and politics. or maybe WW2 Japan and why they bothered making those pointless miniature submarines. hopefully there where some political reason behind it and not that they thought those things where any good at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast