Closed Thread

Thread: what would you do?

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

what would you do?

ok lets pretend your going on vacation for a month ok?now you can only take 5 people and 4 objects of anykind.what would you take and where would you go?and how airplane,car(etc.)......__________________
    Yeah, Bye.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    ok lets pretend your going on vacation for a month ok?now you can only take 5 people and 4 objects of anykind.what would you take and where would you go?and how airplane,car(etc.)......__________________
    i loke road trips, so id go by car. and im not shure id take all 5 ppl, three or four is better [more room in said car]

lets see, id take
    1-Laptop, anywhere you go you can check maps, ect
    2-sword, club, or other weapon. you know, for anti-road theft.
    3-Xbox 360, take it in a hotel and youve got entertainment for the group
    4-clothes, you you always stay fresh and clean
    5-MONEY yes, lots of cash for food and booze, er, i mean stuff.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you do?

This thread is not really much of an discussion, as the first reply post shows it will lead to more of a listing thread...

Closing.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread