+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what would you do

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

what would you do

lets say you cannot get in trouble for doing anything for the whole hour, what would you do in that hour?

i would probably kick everyone in the butt and ride a tank through town

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you do

me i would go rob a bank and ..........ermmmmm.... i donno anything really so i wouldnt be in troble or get cougt doing it lol

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

I would KILL someone! That's it. I'm a bit mad. I always wondered how people feel themselves when they killed someone.
    And also I'm going to burn some place I like watching fire (a BIG fire)

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    lets say you cannot get in trouble for doing anything for the whole hour, what would you do in that hour?

i would probably kick everyone in the butt and ride a tank through town
    Erm . . . would we get in trouble AFTER the hour? That might be a problem.

If I didn't get in trouble for it afterwards . . . I would commit mass murder and multiple counts of arson.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys are thinking too small. I would rob a bank, and get as much money i could in that hour.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    You guys are thinking too small. I would rob a bank, and get as much money i could in that hour.
    Why money? What good is money when you have people bothering you? And you have to carry it around and pay taxes and have all these sycophantic hangers-on. Nope. Defintely muder and arson (maybe combined a few times) . . .

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

what i would do is kill everyone i wanted to kill then rob a bank. see just put both together.

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see if i could doing anything for the whole hour and not get trouble for it afterwards.

First i would steal me a cop car ( just because i can )then get my self to the nearest gaming/movie store for all the games/movies i could get.Then go to the nearest bank and rob it,Hmmm what next..... Oh yes i know Electronics store here i come ! tvs,computers,dvd players/Cd players so on.I think that would be about it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast