+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what would you do

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you do

hahaha I like Kogas idea I think I would do the same as him then go to
    the pet store anf get me a feret and name it Itachi then get me a dawy and a kitty and a birdy oh and a fish. I think I would nae him Kasame.lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I'd burn down every political building I could. I don't like politics or politicians. For the most part they as a whole are evil, conniving people.
    Sounds like a good idea ta me, I'd b up for a trip ta Washington. How 'bout u? I can c it now, hee; hee. *evil laugh* Burn, baby, burn!!! *Laughs evilly somemore*

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had an hour where I don't get caught. I would beat the s*** out of my exbf. I would make him hurt so bad that he coundn't walk or talk to me at all. I think that covers about everything with me.

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see...I would rob a high money holding bank, steal as much as I can. Possibly kill some people to let off some steam that I've been holding up. Steal all the new technology I can grab in a nearby store. And if I had time left, go on a rampage. Doing this while I hide my face so nobody knows who I am afterwards.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmmmm.I would go rob some banks.Go back home and kill anybody walking in front of my house(Just cause i can)Then teroize the town with a weapon of some sort.Then when my time is up Buy as many video games as i can.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i'd get some uninterrupted sleep!.

maybe you'd call me simple, but some of yous are crazy mothers!, is killing and getting money the only things you can think of., wheres the creativity?, like putting someone through a meat-grinder or watching as someone is being torn apart limb by limb for a good hour?, (just kidding i dont encourage you to do so, if you do, its not my fault remmber that!).

theres nothing much you could do in that hour., i've just wasted one just on breakfast and repling for this topic.
    next person who says killing, is lazy

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

oh wait scratch that
    id kill this kid named chris
    and i hope he comes across this and maybe
    just maybe
    he'll actually get that i hate him haha

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

me?oh i would do so much trouble

1.KICK SOME A**!!!!!their are a few ppl in school i would LOVE to kick their buts!!!
    2.get into all the attraction rides and ride as much as i want.
    3.drive around the city FAST!!!
    4.i dont know im out of ideas
    5.WAIT...I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!...no idont..yes i do....i would get ALL THE CANDY!! i could in the last few minutes.
    so yeah!!!!!
    Yeah, Bye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast