+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: what would you do

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you do

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    @.@ oh my...bloody... can i join? ^^ i feel like doing so too i love blood squishing out
    like a chicken which got slit on the troat...beautiful...

*Looks at holder* hmm...i hope that lovely assasin did not meant u... :rollseyes:

xD go girl go princess~ need help?

lol... yea.. sure you can help^^ ... just don't piss me off when i'm in this mood... it can and most likely will come back to you... *Starts going off in a list of what not to do's around me at the moment*

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

if i could do anything i wanted for an hour and not get in trouble i would probably go around my area and blow up every school building because i hate the shit out oof schools

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go vigalanty and take out everyone I could that got out of prison and we guilty as hell. NOW THATS THINKING BIG!!!
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Newbie fatherox is off to a good start
    Thanks

If I had one hour to do everything I wanted and not get in trouble afterwards.....lets see I'd rob a couple peoples houses for very particular item...herb. Then I'd go steal me a uhaul truck, go down town rob an national chain bank drive a ways down the block rob the walmart, rob mcdonalds (Used to work there already know how to make the food.) Drive further down the street rob Cub foods. I believe that would take up that hour. Of course I'd be at home by the time the hour was up. Call me speedy.

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

Rob money that's for sure!!!who wouldn't???than rob a great mobile phone (i really need one cause the one i had fell in the loo hehe) and maybe kick my sister's ass for let's say half an hour!!
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly,
    Is the only reason for not commiting crimes, the consequences? Just because I wouldn't get in trouble, doesn't mean I would go around being terrible. I guess I would spend that time stopping people from hurting others, seeing as some would aim to exploit the situation.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm a good boy!!! ,so truthfully i don't think i need an hour to do something bad without facing consequences ,i'm with mega in his opinion
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5