+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what would you do?

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    does your imagination take you further than that or is that all you want to do the world is ever changing. I'd think that there is something more than that that you would like to do. Like posibly be a charachter in your favorit anime or tv show.
    So, let me get this straight...

Going to the stars is now a less ambitious goal than being a made-up character in a cartoon?

Welcome to opposite-land O_o;

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

I would not say that but people already go to the stars wouldn't you want to do something new. discover new things or even just do something amazing.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Newbie darkangel102 is off to a good start darkangel102's Avatar
    Thanks

i would want...
    1. to have evil(like really evil not just robbers and stuff)
    2. to have good to fight the evil
    3. for people to actually be able to pick out thier own way to live and not be controlled by the people around them

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel102 View Post
    i would want...
    1. to have evil(like really evil not just robbers and stuff)
    2. to have good to fight the evil
    3. for people to actually be able to pick out thier own way to live and not be controlled by the people around them
    You want evil? But then good, like the movies I like your 3rd choice of people controlling their own lives now if only that came true, govermount rules us these days not self will.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would pause time and have a bunch of fun and learn tons of things and then i would unpause and i would still be young and had lots of fun and be super smart.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I would pause time and have a bunch of fun and learn tons of things and then i would unpause and i would still be young and had lots of fun and be super smart.
    Yes but if you pause time nothing else moves apart from you so nothing would move unless you made it like a page in a book flip. So rollercoasters etc. wouldn't work unless you meant stop the "Aging time"?

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

If i could i would discover all the secrets of ancient Egypt. I bont know why but i have the strangest curiosity about the pyrmaids

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy View Post
    If i could i would discover all the secrets of ancient Egypt. I bont know why but i have the strangest curiosity about the pyrmaids
    Yeah me too the pyramids are more than what they appear, it is true they have ancient traps inside of them to stop graverobbers and anyone else thats down their, i would hate to go alone in the dark tombs it would be really scary but it would be nice to know whats down their and to experience it myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast