+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: what would you do?

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

Re: what would you do?

omg I hate these questions...not because they're not good but because they are so tough... T.T I guess I would really want to ba an anime charachter If I could but only if it wasn't in the rl.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    if you had a choice to do anything you wanted even if you wanted te be an anime charachter what would you do

I would like to traval time demension and space. or at least discover something that would change the world.
    I would like to have magic so I can solve other's problems and my own. I mean, I would like to help others making their lives easier. But my real desire is to be able to touch someone in a way that whenever my life is over I can say: "My life was worth to live ^_^"
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish if i can stop all wars in this big world and this my wish and this wish from the bottom of my heart and i wish if i can make this wish came truth ..... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5