Closed Thread

Thread: What would you do to get that girl/guy??

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

What would you do to get that girl/guy??

One of the threads got me thinking of all the things I would do to get a girls attention. From being smooth to acting like a love sick puppy!

I was wondering what were some of the things that you would do that were embarrassing or smooth to get that girl/guys attention.

Mine, I remember when I was in Highschool, there was a girl that was one year ahead of me. I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her. I would find myself talking to everyone trying to see if she liked me. She knew I had a HUGE crush on her because I would write her letters and give them to her but then I would run off and never actually talked to her. I could talk to most girls but that one seemed too nice and pretty I think. Every holiday I would get her gifts and give them to her but still no talking. Then at a house party I FINALLY got the guts to go after her.....once I started talking she cut me off and said that she only wanted to be friends.....OH...that hurt so bad...it was worse then being kicked in the nuts 12 times. Then to find out 3 years AFTER highschool when I ran into her, she did have a crush on me but couldn't have a relationship because of her parents.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do to get that girl/guy??

I direct you to the Official AO Love Thread.

Closing

Closed Thread