+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if....

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if....

I would spend the time with my family and pets. Cliché, yeah I know, but that is what I'd do. If the meteor was days, or weeks away, we might go somewhere we've always wanted to go. Perhaps I could just convince them to go back home, and spend what time we have left there.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ Soshi and i would be busy taking my virginity... and then we would hold each other close until it hits... he'd be petting my head saying everything is going to be okay... and i'd be snuggling him telling him how much i love him and that i'm going to find him in Heaven somewhow... i don't know how, but i'll do my best~

^_^ oh, i'd make sure Tybalt was okay...

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm I guess I would try to do a lot of things I thought about doing. Mainly overcoming my fears. If i were to be the only person to survive in the world though...there really isn't much reason for living unless you can recreate a human being/clone one. I think I have thought about this before...like if you were the only person left alive in the world...how far would you strive for survival if you KNEW that you were the only person left. I personally think that one's life is spent searching for that ONE person you are willing to call your soulmate. Maybe that's just me but the world would be a lot more boring if you didn't have that possibilty in your mind.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInZero View Post
    we were close to becoming extinct due to a gigantic meteor???

I would just go and do anything that i could....
    break into stores....wreck them up....
    beat on people.....
    steal money from teh banks in town just for teh hell of it....
    drive around like a maniac on someones car....
    and......
    eat lots of McDonalds....because I would want to be lovin' it....
    (teh world is about to end, so...)
    o,..,o
    I LOVE YOU!
    ...no homo

i would tell every single person that i hate why i hate em, and kill them. i would have sex with all the people i have always wanted (my teachers too....yes....guilty.. ) . i would break into every shop and kill every fake gangster ever. then i would kill the president with an H-Bomb right after telling him ALL his stupid mistakes. to top it off, at the final seconds, id wank off on national television.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

hmm i remember a thread like this from last year
    it was pretty intresting , for me though i would find a nice quit spot
    on a deseted beach which want be hard to do with some kind of drink
    and some msuic and just watch the sun go down for the last time .

life would be to hectic at that point to visite loved ones so i would
    make my last hours the best for me plus it would be keeping em away from people
    who say they would hug and kiss etc to the first person they saw move so yeah i would cut that out 100% being on a deserted beach.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

This doesn't require a lot of thought for me because I've had (probably too many) dreams that had to do with apocalyptic situations. In all of them I simply started doing something fun. Nothing lewd or violent like what most teenagers these days seem to take such delight in, but something fun with my brother like playing catch or sitting on a swing with my girlfriend. Just a simple and enjoyful activity with someone I love.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

to tell the truth... that would be truly, honestly scary...

haha... how often would people normally think of the end of the world nowadys? now that is creepy...

anyway... i guess ill skip all the standard of the world... live like a tomorrow is still here but then again, all the rules will be washed down the drain for me... No rules! Yeah! now that would be really great... and i wouldn't have to think of saving for a future... ill skip school for sure! haha... college life sucks anyway!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

well ... I think that I'll live my life as if nothing is gonna happen ... I'm a good guy until now ... I don't want to screw it up in my last few days ... I'll wait my fate ... I've got time ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast