+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What would you do if....

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you do if....

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    i just hope it isn't too sad watching everything you care for just get disintegrated into bits right in front of you... that would really be sad... i don't wanna say goodbye to the world yet... it's still too much fun and bitter-sweet for me right now... maybe more bitter than sweet but still fun... and i like it.
    excuse me for middling ... i think he won't be sad just as i won't be cuz it's true that the world would be gone but all the people will disappear as well so it wouldn't matter to anyone unlike when you die ... only you ... not because you die alone but because of the sadness and grief you leave behind for others that care about you ....
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... lets see, probaly torture someone like what they did on hostle,... we all gonna die anywhy so what the point if i kill this person or not, im gonna die of the meteor

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

eeee.... I'd go to Malay and spend my last hours minutes or whatever with you know whom.... *nods* yea... that's it... nothing else needed... I'd be ready to die... Because love is the main thing in my life... Wait... I'd want to spend some time with my family... ok... plans changing- buy a ticket for you know whom to London, take my parents too and fly over to Leatvia, make everyone gather in the country and wait for the end there.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    hmm... lets see, probaly torture someone like what they did on hostle,... we all gonna die anywhy so what the point if i kill this person or not, im gonna die of the meteor
    boy... i'm going to be sure to stay miles away from you if a meteor does strike earth... haha... i'd hate to die in a painful manner... eek...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5